Incomplete?

I quickly shake the thoughts from head as I try to come up with a quick solution. I was trying to avoid professor Rhodes at all costs, but now I would have to contact him and ask about an incomplete? I was more than livid. I turned in the assignment and did the tutoring with him like he said. I honestly think he's upset with me for not fucking him after the gala. Even though it was only 10 minutes into class, I shut my laptop and began to pack my things away. This incomplete shit could not wait, and what better way to talk to him then in person. I stood up and made my way to the door, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Once outside, I quickly made my way across campus to the English Academic Suite. Typically, in order to see a professor you would have to have an appointment or go into their scheduled office hours. I didn't even know if Trey was on campus today, but I was determined to see him even if that meant waiting. The elevator dinged and as soon as I stepped off I was greeted by a student worker. "Good Morning, Which professor are you here to see?" she said politely. "Dr. Rhodes? I really need to speak to him it's kind of urgent" The girl smiled back sweetly and said, "Trey is in on a phone meeting, and is likely to be tied up for the rest of the day. I can take your information and schedule you an appointment..." she continued talking as I walked right past her. The way she just called him "Trey" tells me that he's probably fucking her too. I quickly made my way to his office door, taking a deep breath before walking in.

Trey was sitting at his desk with his white button- down shirt slightly open, hunched over his desk with the phone partially to his ear. He looked up at me after hearing the door slam.

"We need to talk," I tell him sternly. I can hear the other people on the line from where i'm standing, so I'm sure they could probably hear me too.

"Uh yeah, that's fine" Trey says into the phone. "Hey I actually have a student that just walked in so do you mind if we resume after lunch?" Trey says. He says his goodbyes and looks up at me. The confidence I once had evaporated the moment he set his honey brown eyes on me. My mind goes blank a little before talking.

"I--You gave me an incomplete grade on the final assignment. Why? I did everything you asked, met with you weekly, and produced a quality writing in the end. Look, I don't know if you're pissed about that shit at the Gala, but don't take it out on my grade. I didn't do shit to deserve any of this! If you don't remove the (I) I'm going to the administration because I don't think it's fair that you're taking the fact that you got caught up on me" I say. Trey stares blankly for a second before leaning back in his chair. That familiar silence fell upon us.

"Are you done?" Trey asked, standing up from his desk and walking around to the front of it. I roll my eyes at his sentiment and wait for him to answer. I'm not into any of his controlling ass games.

"I'm going to assume that you've finished your point and therefore it is my turn to speak. Firstly, I extended to you the opportunity to improve your grade with my instruction, that is correct, but you failed to remember that you actually had to improve tremendously in order to pass. As you know, three or more major grammatical errors are grounds for me to fail you on all final assignments. You had 4 in your paper. I could have failed you, but I decided to give you an incomplete to let you fix the errors. I would have just looked over the errors, but I'm up for tenure so I can't afford for any of my grading to be off" Trey said. I remained quiet taking him in.

"Secondly" Trey says, moving so closer to me. He brings his voice down to an octave that only I can hear. "Don't you EVER barge into my mother fucking office screaming your head off about some shit you don't even know about. I don't know what you think happened with Leslie, but you ran off before you ever gave me a chance to explain." Trey says. I moved away from him. How can he try to flip this situation on me?

"Listen, I see now that coming here was a mistake. I can email you my final exam without the grammatical errors, and thank you for letting me correct them. If Leslie is what you want I hope you're happy with her." I said, totally forgetting I have a boyfriend named Brian who's at home waiting. I turn toward the door to leave, when I feel Trey's figure quickly approaching behind me. Trey made it to me before I could open the door.

"I want you though" Trey said in a low voice. His lips quickly found the crook of my neck and his fingers found the rest.

"You thought you could come in here like that and then leave?" Trey says, a little above a whisper. We made it toward his desk with his hand still in my pants.

"Get on the desk," Trey said. I obliged while quickly removing my jacket. Trey leaned in and kissed me deeply. As bad as I felt, I deepened the kiss by sucking on his lips a little, which I knew he liked. As if it had been magic, a beast unleashed from Trey. In one swift motion, my pants and panties were removed, and replaced with his perfectly waved head. I tried not to moan too loud because of the student worker.

Trey continued swirling his tongue on my clit, making me inch away from his face as much as possible.

"Trey! I semi-scream.

"You like that shit?" Trey says, adding a little more suction. Trey locked his mouth down until his beard was dripping in cum. Coming up, he kissed me, letting me taste all the fruits of his labor.

"Turn around" Trey said, helping me off the desk. His dick quickly sprang out of his boxers, and he removed his shirt as well. Before inserting, Trey tapped my sensitive clip a few times, smiling with every wince I made.

Trey inserted himself, trying to stretch me. Trey expertly moved his hips around while inside me, making me feel him in places I shouldn't.

"Fuck... Trey fuck me" immediately after I said that, Trey reached around and grabbed my throat and began fucking me savagely. There was a large mirror behind Trey's desk that showed the entire affair. I stared at us in the mirror.

"You like watching me fuck you?!" Trey said, slapping my ass. "Yes Daddy Fuck!" I reply, trying to be as quiet as possible. Trey grabbed my high pony and pulled my head backwards while still fucking me. I wanted to scream from the discomfort, but I was also so close to coming.

"Baby just like that! I'm about to come" I say, feeling my neck cramping from the uncomfy position. Trey pulled my head back further and kissed me in the mouth, making sure to leave some extra spit. Trey's strokes become gradually inconsistent, and like clockwork his seeds invaded me. Trey pulled himself out of me and continued to catch his breath. Feeling the immediate anxiety set in, I rush to put on my clothes. I took at myself in the mirror, seeing Trey behind me button up his shirt. As I was putting on my coat, Trey's office phone began to ring.

"Um.. I have to take this because it could be someone from the Tenure committee. But i'll email you later" Trey said right before answering the phone. I quickly made my way out of the office suit trying my best to not see the student employee. I guess she went on her lunch break because the desk was empty. The feeling of regret quickly set in, as I felt the residual stickiness dry between my legs. I made my way home to take a shower and hopefully forget the fact that I cheated on my boyfriend with a man that said he would "email me."