First day of a new school

Y/N: I woke up from my alarm that was so loud and I go pick out a outfit to were for school it's my first day there and I want to have a good first impression. I finally pick out an outfit and go to the shower while I was in the shower i kept thinking about how I don't want to make friends and get close because I bet soon my parents are going to say we have to move again and that will be heartbreaking.

You did you skin routine and your hair as well as get dressed
This is what your wearing

You did you skin routine and your hair as well as get  dressedThis is what your wearing

You go downstairs

Mom:Good morning honey! Come sit down with us and come eat it's a big day for all of us.

Y/N: Ok but I am going to have to go soon for school.

You finish breakfast and get in the car to go to your new school Tatnall.

Y/N: Ok ok I am 2 minutes away I am really nervous because it's a new school and no one knows me I am also kinda late opps.

You get there!

Dad:bye honey

Y/N: bye Dad!

U get in the school and you see a lot of people staring at you and whispering who is she? Is she new?

Y/N : OMG people are staring at me and whispering I guess I just have to deal with. I was look at my schedule and then i Bumped in to some boy!

Keep going besties

Y/N:OMG I am so sry I said to the brown hair boy with Beautiful eyes

Hunter:no haha it's fine I wasn't paying attention either sry... anyways are you new here?

Y/N:Umm yes I am you?

Hunter:Cool I am too just trying to find my way to class

Y/N: Same maybe I can help

Hunter:ok uh my room is 402

Y/N: Same it's over here come with me

Hunter:ok thanks!

You both get there and got in trouble oops

Teacher🙄: you guys are late to your first class come on do better I think you guys are old enough to come to class on time!!!!

Hunter& Y/N:sry

You guys both seat down at the same table and listen to this whole boring lesson.

Y/N:there is this Random girl that comes up to me and whispers you do know who he is pointing to the boy that I help get to class.

Y/N: No it just a Random boy

Random girl: omg it the presidents grandson Robert hunter Biden ii have u been living under a rock?

Y/N: no I just didn't know ok but thanks for telling I guess.

Y/N:wow I said in my head that kinda stung me why would he never tell me? I t's not like I would be all over him like other people do.

In the Conner of your eye you saw hunter starting at you,You really didn't care ab it and just want on listening to the boring lesson.

Teacher:Ok that it for today bye guys have a good day!

You went to your other class which was even boring.

Teacher:ok that's it bye have a good lunch.

Y/N: I didn't know where to eat but then I decided to go sit under the bleachers.I saw someone coming towards me I didn't know who it was till they came a little closer it was hunter.

Hunter:hey

Y/N:hii

If you made to the end thanks hope you enjoyed😌🤝😌