Mine || possessive! Mr.mole x Fem! Reader

A/n: Hello, this was requested by 0nekomancer0 this might be a bit hard for me to write just because possessive is a bit on the toxic side but I hope you enjoy!!

You and Norton were a thing, everyone knew. He was a rather jealous as is, but his Mr.Mole skin was a whole other story. Everyone in the manor has special skins, and they all have their own personalities making them act different then their true self. Mr. Mole was one of Norton's scariest personality changes, making your relationship a roller coaster of emotions. 

You recently just finished a match, physically and mentally exhausted. You were beat up with bruises and a busted lip from Joseph. Walking back with Naib just dragging you along. You made it back to the infirmary where Emily patched up the cuts and scratches you had along your face. Naib was by your side the whole time holding your hand making sure you had someone there to calm the pain a bit. It was a very loving move from the mercenary, feeling happy for him as it seemed he was opening up a bit to the people around him. 

After the okay with Emily, you heard a bang from the door. In rushed Norton, but it wasnt just Norton it was Mr.Mole. Your heart dropped as you remembered that Naib was still holding your hand. Whipping your grasp away from Naib you jumped into your boyfriends arms. But he just stood there glaring down at the mercenary. A fiery pit in his eyes, it sent shivers down your spine. 

"Uh Norton come on lets head to your room, Yes?" you whispered tugging onto his arm just begging him to move. "Oh, yes lets go." he snapped out of his stare to answer back annoyance in his voice. You flinched as he grabbed your wrist rather harshly dragging you up to his room. His glasses fall off his face in the process shattering as they hit the ground. You were nervous, all this negative energy was gonna be used on you. Of course not in a bad way, you wernt being abused its just he was rather agressive during sex when mad, frustrated, or annoyed. And he was obviusly jelous and annoyed. 

you made it to his room with an abrupt stop almoast making you fall. Shoving open the door he shoved you inside along with himeself and quickly slamed the door locking it in the process. "what were you doing with him." he growled as you were sat on the floor. "Norton i just got back from a match, I was injured and i needed help getting to the infirmary. Naib was nice enough to help me there" you explained fear slightly showing in your voice. "But why was he holding your hand?" he said pulling you up from the floor and tossing you lightly onto the bed. "You know, now I think i should punish you." Lust now covered his words instead of rage and anger. It truley scared you at how fast his mood can change. (my lord pass the holy water please) 

Crawling onto the bed he adds, "you know how I hate when you talk to people other than me." You nodded as the excitement started to fill up your body. Grabbing both of your ankles he pulled you down so that he was now directly on top of you. His large hands roughly traveling along your sides and up towards your breasts. Low airy moans left you lips as he continued to grope every part of your body. "Take of your clothes, and play with yourself as I go get supplies make sure I can hear you." You whimpered as a reply stripping rather slow just to see if you could annoy him anymore. 

Finally, your clothes were off and your hair was up in a loose ponytail. You laid flat along the bed with your legs open just a bit. (Where is my holy water 💦) 

Sliding your hand down your thigh you brought it towards your womanhood making you shiver slightly. Your other hand slid up your tummy and to your breasts massaging them. Moans escaped your mouth hoping that Norton could hear you. You weren't ready for what he had planned, but you kept doing of what he asked. You inserted a finger into your flower making squirm just a bit. Thrusting it in and out teasing yourself with the speed. Moans filled the room along with broken Norton's. Adding a second you went fast then slow then fast the rammed your fingers inside of you making your back arch.

"Oh baby, are really moaning that loud just for your fingers." He walked in holding a box. You nodded "I need m-more ahh~"

"Don't stop, and don't cum until I say, then we can see what we're gonna do." His voice was low and raspy making you more aroused. But you continued messing with the pace, fast to slow and repeat. "Your so hot when you do that." He groaned taking off his outfit. Lots and lots of layers as the frilly stuff was the funniest to watch take off. "N-Norton p-please ahh~ I'm c-close." He hummed in response bring himself and the box over to the bed. "Stop" just barely reaching your climax you pulled your fingers out groaning in the process. 

"B-but" you whined out. "I said stop, unless you wish to disobey me?" His voice was once again back to annoyed. You shivered scared of what's to come next. Crawling up to you and trapping you in between his arms and legs. He grabbed your chin forcing you to face his chocolate brown eyes swirling and mixing with lust. Another chill ran down your spine as you looked into the beautiful orbs. 

Leaning down his lips met yours turning into a long rough and aggressive kiss. Trying to pull away for air his grip hardens keeping you that position not granting your wish. This kiss gets a bit sloppier as Norton is a bit bored. Pulling away he grabs a pair of handcuffs from the box, and without giving you a break he grabs your hand and places on of the sides on it. It wasn't tight but it was tight enough to were you weren't able to escape from them. He did the same to the other hand keeping your arms up and out of the "way". 

He began trailing rough and wet kisses down ur neck to your stomach, and ending at your thighs, small purple bruises littered you pale porcelain skin. Sitting back up he admired his "arts piece and chuckled. "Okay baby, let's get this over with, yes?" You nodded shaking a bit at the cold breeze. 

Pulling down his boxers, you saw his length of a good 7 1/2 inches making you gulp. Although you've had sex before it always got you worked up seeing it every time. Since you already prepped your self all you had to do was wait. He reached over to the drawer and grabbed a condom and some lube. Buying the condom on then a good amount of lube. Crawling back to you he pushed you legs out and place is tip at you flower making you shiver at the cold liquid and the amount of pleasure that was about to come.

Slowly pushing in small whimpers and moans left your mouth as a mix of both pain and pleasure shot through your body. As a loud groan escaped the male on top. "Fuuuuck y/n your still so tiiight." Humming in response he strarts to move his hips.

Slow then fast slow then fast. 

He was fucking teasing you for "flirting" with Naib. 

"N-Norton stop f-fucking teasing." 

Slowing down all together he stops. Pulls all the way out and SLAMS back in making you let out a slutish scream full of want, lust, and pleasure. The sound of skin slapping echoed through out  the room as you tugged and pulled at your restraints. 

"Fuuuuuuuuck m-mooore ahhhh~ Norton, FUCK THERE" 

He found your G-spot thrusting faster and harder continuously hitting that spot. A knot started to grow in your stomach as you approached your climax. And Norton could tell. 

"Don't cum until I say, unless you beg." He said with a slight smirk, his thrusts have gotten faster at this point making it harder and harder to hold it in. (I am going to hell good bye) 

"Ahhhhh~ N-Nortonnn please l-let m-me Ahhhhhhh~ cuuuum." 

Your words came out slurred and broken by moans and small screams. He moved up to kiss you as to let you know you were aloud to climax. His thrusts got sloppier as your liquids covered a his dick making him groan. Getting closer and closer to his climax he cummed in to the condom. Pulling out and and sliding the condom off and tying it at the end and tossing it into the garbage. 

He reached up to your hands to uncuff them making your arms fall down onto the bed. He let out a low chuckle and went to grab your underwear and a large T-Shirt for you to sleep in. He too did the same grabbing another large shirt and his boxers and quickly putting them on. He rushed over to the bed snuggling up next to you and under the covers nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. 

"Good night y/n" 

A/n: What in the holy hell did I just write. Please someone pass me the holy water lmao. I really struggled with this one just because I'm not too sure on how to write about skins. And at the end it got a bit sloppy just because I'm kinda late updating. But I hope you enjoyed xoxo! -Lvy