• prologue •

one day kurapika and leorio were sat in bed reading after telling killua and gon to go to sleep after playing minecraft. they had gotten to the point of boredom where they started killing dolphins and exploding the world. i can understand. i hate dolphins. theyre shit creatures who rip apart humans for fun they can all choke.

anyways kurapika;s golden tresses fell down onto his face highlighting his angelic features. leorio stared in awe.

unfortunately he was not the only one staring.

chrollo was hanging outside their window upside down like spider-man while machi held his feet from above. damn she's strong what a woman.

he knocked on the glass and smiled as kurapikas eyes went scarlet.

"why is he here" leorio shouted, rushing up from the bed before falling over and ripping his pants. "oops!" he said but illumi burst through the door and shot the needle at his head which made him unconscious. kurapika frowned.

chrollo opened the window and stepped inside the room. this was not looking good for boku no pic- kurapika. this was not looking good for kurapika.

"hello my lovely little kurta how are you today mamacitas-" he started but was cut off by kurapikas chains slapping him in his ugly face.

"stop it kurapika hes hot" illumi said angrily. kurapika flipped him off.

"he looks like a greasy rat, jsut like you illumi. are you tapped in the head or something??" illumi ran away crying which woke up killua and gon who walked into the room and screamed at the sight of chrollo. killua's scream was noticeably less enthusiastic than gon's which is something they'd have to work on later because were engaged in the task at hand.

"why is mr chrollo here" gon asked

"yuh kurapika whys that bald headed freak here" killua glared but he had a bedhead so it was kinda ugly n e ways.

"i'm not bald-" chrolla shouted but was cut off by a loud fart. he looked down and realised.

chrolla had shat his pants.

"noooooo kurapika dont kick me out i'm sorry!!!" he begged but kurapika kicked him out of the window and onto the lawn. he told gon to go get the air freshener so that he wouldn't have to sleep like this. hisoka opened the front door and ran in before chrolla could enter.

"you have a very serious problem at hand kurapika~~ want me to help~?" he asked but was cut off when kurapika threw chrollo's shatty trousers at him.  "this smells gross what the fuck~~~~" he brought the pants up to his nose and vomited onto killua. it covered all of him since killua is noticebany shorter than the magician.

"okay" killua said, staring at the ground with a saddened expression. hisoka shrugged.

"sorry"

when did chrolla chrolla get dolla's pants come off? we'll never know.

gon ran into the room with the air freshener but slipped on the vomit and fell head first into the shat pants. kurapika cringed. then he realised that leorio was still asleep so he turned around to check on him. but leorio wasn't there he was tucked into a suitcase. it would've been very uncomfortable for him since kurapika is barely able to fit into that suitcase at 5'7 and leorio is like 6'4 so its not an easy fit.

"gon~!" hisoka shouted and killua shook the vomit in his hair at the man to stop him. "that was rude." killua shrugged and helped gon up.

"gon are you okay" he asked in a monotone voice, his blue electric orbs shining in the moonlight sadly. masses of emotion present in his eyes, but not in any other section of his youthful complexion. his platinum white hair shook and bounced with every step towards gon.

"i'm okay killua! i fell into vomit all the time at whale island! aunt mito tells me it was for character development" gon smiles, some of the vomit lining his teeth. kurapika grimaced at the unhygienic sight. hisoka is still wondering just when this chapter turned professional and then unprofessional. killua is wondering why hisoka keeps breaking the fourth wall. seriously, we need to talk to him about that.

leorio yawned waking up, but he fainted at the sight of so many infections in one room.all of a sudden illumi burst into the room and kidnapped hisoka away. kurapika sighed and threw a rock at chrolla from the window. chrolla shouted and cried throwing a tantrum but kurapika just shooed everyone away to sleep. he fell onto the bed to go back to bed. gon started crying so killua chucked a bleach bottle at him and he was  happy again.

aNd they all lived happily ever after the end