It's Fun To Watch You Squirm

After school there was an annocment over the loud speaker that whoever spray painted the principals office was going to be in a lot more trouble if they don't come forward. Me and Jade just laughed, we had our last period together. We were standing by our cars when Cayla walked out.

"My bitches!" She yelled walking over to us. We all laughed, we talked for a while till I got a text from my mom

Momwhere are you
Me me and Cayla are doing extra curricular.
Mom okay be home soon.

My mom is over protective of us because when we were little we ran away for three days and scared the shit out of her. "Hey, Cayla mom wants us home." I said she turned and looked at me.

"Okay. Oh I meant to ask if you were free after school on Friday?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah I guess but mom won't let us out of the house. Why what's on Friday." I asked.

She smiled. "Lotsa stuff." She said and she wouldn't tell me anything else. I kept thinking about Friday my mind was racing, it was only Monday and I have to wait till Friday... Great.

We woke up the next morning and Cayla picked out my clothes, even though there's a school uniform. Today it was a black T-shirt with slashes in the wrong places a eggplant purple skirt and black peep toe wedges. She of course wore a short red pencil skirt and a see through black shirt with fish net sleaves.

"Let's go Cay!" I screamed from out side the bathroom it took her ten minutes to do my make up and an hour to do hers.

"Okay, okay I'm coming." She said opening the bathroom door. We left for school.

I opened the car door and felt dizzy as hell. "What the fuck, Cayla!" I screamed at her she only smiled.

"Its fun to watch you squirm." She said and that was that.