First Quest

Art from @frenchedvanila on twitter

Sakusa's Pov:

Just pinning him against the wall was hot. I kissed him roughly, winked, changed into some comfertable cloth and left to meet Iwaizumi.

Outside Hajime was making out with Oikawa.
"Oh come on go make out in ur' cabin." I gagged at the view.
Iwa snickered, "So u finally got with Atsumu?"
"Tch" I spit, "Ye so what about it?"
He just smirked and we both went to take a walk in the woods. We talked about volleyball, our boyfriends and some other things. Iwaizumi had been my best friend since I met him, we were (are) exactly the same tho he gets mad more often than I do. "hmm" i thought to myself, "should I ask him?".
"Oi! How long have you liked Oikawa?" I asked
"Oh hmmm... Since we were kids." He casually answered
"So why only tell him now."
"His fan girls, i thought he was straight for sure but I was wrong he is gay and never liked one of his gf, just for his idiotic reputation. Tch, Trashykawa."
I laughed at the last comment. He slapped the back of my head and told me to shut up.

Oikawa's Pov:

Atsu came out flushed red after Sakusa left with Iwa.
"Sooooo." I teased him
"Shut up ok. He pinned me against the wall and left."
"Hahahaha!"
He lunged at me about to hit me when Bokuto Grabs him by his waist and holds him back.
"GOODMORNING!" Bokuto yells
"Let me go!" Atsumu whines
Bokuto does as order and Atsumu pouts The shrimpy, Hinata, arrives with Kageyama trailling behind him. I honestly thought they were (are) supper cute together. I started liking (friend way) Tobio-chan and we talked more often. We all left to eat breakfest in the wooden cafeteria. Atsumu shoved 2 pankcakes on his plate and buttered them with Nutella. I took a bowl of Froot Loops my favorite with milk and a glass of apple juice. Atsumu just drank plain milk out of a glass. Bokuto sat next to us with Akaashi following him. He placed down his own cereal bowl and orange juice while Akaashi only had a glass of chocolate milk. I honesly saw Bokuaka as the perfect couple so I envied them a bit but I loved my Iwa-chan. My bf and Sakusa came back short after we started eating and got their own breakfest. Hajime sat next to me and Sakusa next to his boyfriend, Atsumu. 
The coaches called us all for a meeting. We had a quest today. We had to choose 1 partener and find the most mushrooms in the forest. They gave us each a basket and ofcourse I teamed up with Atsumu my bestie. Sakusa and Iwa also teamed up. We started adventuring ourselves in the forest and when we found one we always had to check if it was eatable or poisonned with a little book given. 
We half filled our basket and hurried back to the coaches but our two boyfriends were already back with their basket full and showing the coaches. Our jaws dropped and they looked at us laughing at our faces. We shut our mouth and showed the coaches our basket. After a while everyone came back and showed the coaches we went for practice. 
"Iwa!" I yelled tossing to him as he smashes it into Bokuto's team side
He put his hand in a fist in sign of victory. I laughed and we continued playing, in the end Bokuto still won with his team. We all laughed while heading for the cafeteria for lunch. The ornigiri laying in my plate looked delicious. I slowly ate it and savoured it. Atsumu had his rice and caramel porck which he ate normally. We talked about which other activity the coaches may give us now. 
The coaches actually let us do what we wanted for the afternoon. Atsumu and I rushed to our cabins. Then we ran to the lake. We put on our swimming suits and jumped in the water. I put music on while we played around splashing each other with water. We did small dances and joked around. Soon after Hinata, Akaashi and Hoshiumi joined us. Apperently the other guys went to climb trees. "Like wtf" I thought and I saw Atsumu have the same expression. We facepalmed ourselves.
Welp we just went back to having fun with the others.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Im sorry i didn't post for so long, I lost all motivation but I'll try and write more sorry ya'll. Love you all <3.