zero ! the kiss

[ ☆ BREAKING: MODEL, SADIE KIRK
ADMITS THAT KISSING EX-BOYBAND
MEMBER HARRY STYLES FELT
"TERRIBLE" ]

NEW YORK CITY—One of the hottest icons in the modeling scene right now is under fire after revealing that an intimate moment she's shared with former One Direction member Harry Styles felt 'terrible'

NEW YORK CITYOne of the hottest icons in the modeling scene right now is under fire after revealing that an intimate moment she's shared with former One Direction member Harry Styles felt 'terrible'. Twenty five year-old ex-Victoria Secret runway model Sadie Kirk has just landed a brand deal with Gucci, however, things aren't looking too well for the Korean-American influencer/model after her segment with Vogue has been released to the public last week.

One of the questions from her own 73 Questions with Vogue portion was "Any unforgettable moments from last year?" and the model was quick to reply, confidently answering that she has smooched the British pop singer but claimed that it felt 'terrible'. Though the initial viewers found this fact amusing, One Direction and Harry Styles fans weren't the least bit of thrilled when they watched the video. This has led to a surge of backlash from fans and media critics, calling Kirk 'unprofessional' for her poor attitude.

Rumors of past affairs have surfaced between the two celebrities, and several allegations were made online in regards to Kirk and Styles' relationship prior to the controversial 'kiss'. No parties have made official statements about the issue, and the Vogue segment with Kirk has been deleted from Vogue's official Youtube channel.

i have been reading a lot of soc med ffs lately and this is me trying to go back into wattpad since i constantly delete it :( this is my first socmed ff so if the format is off and kinda tacky pls know im trying my best <3