𝟎𝟑 ♪

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓, 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓"

-𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍

☹︎☻︎𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙚𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻︎
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙚
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

__________________________

Here you are once again, high out your fucking mind, only this time you're on stage in front of hundreds of people. Wolf wasn't lying when he said it was gonna be a big event. There were so much people, underground even well known artists you heard performed and right now it was "The Royal Society's" turn to end the night. The floor vibrated as music boomed loud through the speakers. You, Jalen and a whole bunch of people hung to the back of the stage where Wolf had his DJ booth set up while Zero, Kray, Yeager and the rest of the crew were entertaining the crowd at the front of the stage. If there was one word to describe the whole thing it would be wild. You've been plenty events in the pass but it was nothing like this. People were mosh-pitting, crowd surfing or even just chilling recording everything on their phone.

Before the show started you and Wolf were able to have a normal conversation, thanks to the help of the cannabis infused in your body. Turns out you guys have a lot in common with each other, and for some reason that's what made Wolf start flirting with you. He had you by his side the whole show, getting any chance he could to be near you. If you were sober you'd most definitely be awkward as fuck, but since you weren't you flirted back cause why not? You did find him attractive. There was even a moment where he wrapped his arm around your neck, rapping the lyrics to the track that was playing into the mic. His ocean blue eyes meet with yours throwing you a wink along with a smirk pulling you in closer. Though you didn't memorize any of their songs you still made sure to turn up, because for the first time in a long time you were actually having fun.

The music stops and you hear Kray's voice through the speakers. "WE GOT ONE MORE SONG FOR YALL, YALL READY?! ALRIGHT, AYE WOLF RUN THAT SHIT" Kray points to your direction, seconds later a new song starts to play and the crowd goes crazy.....

⁹₉⁹

"That was so crazy" You say as you, Jalen, Kray and Wolf walk backstage, the rest of the crew followed along. Wolf wraps his arms around you once again "You should come to our other shows, they're way more crazier than that"

"I'll keep that in mind" you say looking up at him, earning a smile in return. There were a lot of people backstage watching you guys walk pass, some girls were mean mugging you but you just rolled your eyes in response. You've noticed whenever there is cannabis in your system you are a completely different person, you weren't complaining though...you liked it.