Chapter 9

If there is any suggestions let me know. I feel like the story is getting boring. Thank you all for reading my story.

After school, I walked home. Wanting time to clear my head, from what I have heard about Johnny’s ex-girlfriend. He offered to drive me home. But I refused. I needed to be alone. I believe Johnny, but I don’t know. When Courtney said that about Johnny, it hurt. To think that Johnny doesn’t trust me with that information. Heck, I would tell him about my ex’s, but the problem is, I don’t have any ex. Johnny is my first boyfriend. 

I have trust issues. Major trust issues. Why does life have to be so difficult? Why does love have to be difficult?

I can’t decide for what I want to do. Should I let it be. Or ask a bunch of questions?

I want to know everything. But I don’t want Johnny to get uncomforable. Or for him to get angry at me. I would hate to see him hurt. Ugh. This is going to be hard.

I got home an decided to talk to my parents about the situation.

“ Hey mom, I need some help?” I ask.

“ Sure honey, what is it?” She asks.

“ Johnny didn’t tell me that he recently ended his relationship with his other girlfriend. When he came here. He told me why. But its the fact that he didn’t tell me.” I reply.

“ Well your going to need to trust him. Don’t ask questions. Because really he did tell you. And maybe he doesn’t want you to worry about it.”

I honestly agree with her. I mean she’s been married for the past 19 years. So she knows a lot about love.