The Event.

Kadambari's point of view:

We got out of the car and there was this sudden flashes questions chaos and loads of people. But some how Malhar got her inside the Orphanage safely.

"Well that was crazy" she said with a sigh.

"On some days it's even crazier"
He said with a smile on his face.

They entered the Fundraising program. And there almost everyone was willing to talk to Malhar and some mens even tried on Kadambari also. But Malhar skillfully avoided each one and finally got to their seats.

There Twins and father were already waiting for them. After some welcome formalities they got settled.

She was next to Mandhira. "You look gorgeous today."

"Thank you. You two are also looking beautiful girls"

"Preety earrings though."

"Yes these are preety earrings. They are gift from Malhar."

"Aww...he is really fallen for you. I can tell it for sure."

"Please can we discuss this afterwards ? It will be awkward in front of him."

"Sure. Any ways programme is going to start any moment now. And Maa is the host."

And with that lights went dim and focused on the stage. Mrs Prabha Singh came thanked all people and started with the programme.

After the main programme dinner was served. During dinner Kadambari was feeling a little uneasy. She felt as if some one was looking at her but can't tell who.

Malhar must have sensed it."what's the matter love ?"

"Umm...I..I think someone is staring at me. It's just a feeling. Nothing really."

"Ohh are you still nervous ? Need some power kiss for that ?"

"What are you mad ?" She looked surprised.

And by looking at her expressions he started laughing.
"I was kidding. But it was worth. Look at you."

"What happened guys ? Tell us also." Sindhura asked.

"Nothing. Just a joke. Any way anyone want to use the restroom ?"

"Yeah sure." Twins said in union.

"We'll just come ok ?" She said to Malhar and excused herself from the table.

Three of the girls went inside the restroom. And got freshen up. 

"Well you two look really made for each other. You must think about my brother." Mandhira said  putting a litle touch up on her lipstick. 

"I'll think of it. Any ways Where is Sindhura ?"

"Yeah I was going to ask the same where is she ? She is taking so long."

"Sindhu come on we are getting late." Mandhira called out but no response came.

"Sindhu... Sindhu ... are you ok ?"

"She must have left I guess"

"No. She is inside. This bathroom lock said busy. She is inside."

"Sindhu..open up. Come on." Now Kadambari was also getting panicked.

"I'll call Poorva." She dialed the number and main door suddenly opened. And the person standing there had a Murderous look.

"Finally. You bitch. I got you."

"Ohh shit." Mandhira said with horror in her eyes.

"What's it ? Who is he ?" Asked Kadambari.