[proposal times]

Aren's hands were hot and sticky as he walked around the bedroom of their shared apartment, fiddling around with the cravat that was hanging from his neck;; he could feel the small box pressing against his leg from the depths of his pocket.

They had been together 3 years;; three blissful years, which were the best three years of his life,, laughing and smiling with his boyfriend. He hoped those three years would expand into an entirety together..

Kuboyasu bit the edge of his lip, taking in his appearance in the mirror.. It was what he would normally wear to something fancy,, the suit jacket with the turtleneck and tie;; he hoped that it would be good enough that kaidou would be impressed even though its what he usually wears to fancy stuff.. tbh this is the fanciest he had probably dressed up for their anniversary in a while.

Gently, he ran his finger tips over his other hands fingers,,the looming thought of:'if he said yes a loop of metal would be sitting on one in a year or so' playing back and forth on his mind

A faint smile flickered over his lips just at the thought of marrying the man he loved since second year. Then his thoughts were broken by a  familiar sound.

"Babeeeee, dark reunion stole my contact lenses again!!! I can't find the lil tubbie anywhere"Kaidou called from the bathroom, his head peeking out from the door, his ruby eyes squinting;; looking vaguely in the direction of his boyfriend which to him rn was just a grape coloured blob.

[Dark reunion, something that Kaidou continues to blame for any mishaps that may occur.]

A soft laugh rolled from aren's lips, his head turning in greeting of the smaller bluette. Before looking down at the side, the lil pokemon contact lenses box blinking back him, he picked them up and he gestured for kaidou to take them. "you really need to start keeping these in the bathroom"the taller male smiled, a bandaged hand taking them, and itching the back of his smaller neck.

"i diddddddd i swearrrrr!! dark reunion just moved them so i couldnt find them!" the bluette soon pouted, he turned, it was his turn looking at his reflection in the mirror and with a lil concentrating smile the contacts were placed over his irises,,, he could finally see.

he could finally see that aren was, dressed up? kaidou tilted his head looking at the purplette up and down.. he knew it was their three year anniversary but they never made a fuss about anniversaries of sorts. maybe a box of chocolates is what they got each other or some sort of teddy bear.. anyway anniversaries for them usually just meant them sitting on the sofa binging random animes.Thats what they enjoyed so it was what they did. they enjoyed the simple moments together not the fancy ones. However, this year seemed different.

"Are you finally showing that you are working with dark reunion??" kaidou then laughed,, he was mainly looking at how underdressed he looked in comparsion to him.. it was jeans and a baggie t-shirt;; an hxh t-shirt to be precise that was tucked into the black fabric, a deep coloured choker draped down his neck. it definitely wasn't what you would call 'fancy'.

aren didnt care he thought kaidou looked cute.

aren just laughed and wrapped his arms around his shorter bfs waist and whispered against his ear "maybe i am working for an organisation.. and that organisation is the 'i'm going to give my dorky boyfriend all the hugs in the world' society"he then laughed and pressed his lips against his cheek,, 

kaidou's eyes widened as he felt aren's warm breath on the back of his neck,, "wait is that a real thing??? do i need to protect ppl from it?? are you dangerous???" he then got out of aren's arms and warningly/jokingly pointing the tv remote at his taller boyfriend, a concerned yet adorable look spreading over his face.