Allison

"Look, do we really have to do this? I'm the one who sensed it was Stiles, it's really him, I can feel it." I said to Scott, not liking the idea of the oni coming to mark him if the nogitsune's truly gone. But if not, they'll kill him.

"But didn't he trick you before? He was the one who had you find Stiles in the first place." Jocelyn spoke up and I knew she was right.

I look at Noshiko and she looks at me intently, almost as if she recognized me.

"If he dies-"

"I'll be fine, Casey. I asked her to come, you know that." Stiles said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "It'll work."

"But if it doesn't?" I ask him.

"I'll be fine." He says, giving me a reassuring smile and he turns to Noshiko. "Let's get this over with." He stepped away from me and that's when two of the oni appeared from the shadows, grabbing him.

"Stiles!" I shouted, and Scott grabbed me before I could do anything stupid as they perform the test. And as soon as it started it ended with him falling to the ground, the oni disappearing.

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko said urgently and I rushed over to his shivering form.

"Casey?" Scott asked as I checked behind his ear and I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding once I saw the mark.

"It worked." I breathed, feeling so relieved.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked as we helped him up from the floor.

"More you than the nogitsune." Noshiko confirmed.

"Can the oni find him?" Stiles asked.

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." She said.

"Can they kill him?"

"It depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asked her.

"He would only take her for an advantage."

"You mean for her power?"

"The power of a banshee."

-

"We got an ABP out on Lydia's car. Every unit on the road is looking for her." Sheriff Stilinski said as he came back into his office where we were.

"Isn't there anything else that we could do?" Scott asked him.

"At this hour? No, not really." He said.

"He took her for a reason, Dad." Stiles said. "Look, if we figure out the why, then we'll figure out the where."

"Okay. What would a nogitsune need with a banshee?" He asked us.

"I don't know, Lydia's pretty good at finding dead bodies. Maybe he needs to find a body?"

"And she's also good at sensing when someone's about to die." I piped up, and they look at me. "I've read about Banshee's in the Bestiary, and they can literally sense death. So maybe he's keeping her around to know if he dies or not? You know, Scott, didn't Noshiko tell you the whole story about how this all started?" I asked him, and Stiles's head snapped to look at me.

"Yeah, but that happened during World War II. Like 70 years ago." Scott told me.

"Wait. What did you just say?" Stiles asked.

"Noshiko told me about the internment camp..."

"No, before that." Stiles looked at me. "You said the whole story."