C h a p t e r 3

Sorry I haven't posting on this story. I've been focusing on my other books and school. 

Julius is winning and William is right behind. Please don't spam when you wote.

--------------------

It was morning and Asta had woken up. He gets up from his bed only to see Yuno's empty and of course Shizuka's bed that was never used. He gets out of the room and he sees a familiar redhead in the kitchen. He then yells out "Hey! Who are you?!"

The figure turns around and smiles. "I see you're finally awake Asta." The male couldn't believe it, Shizuka was here, right in front of him!

He rushed towards her with sparkles in his eyes. Shizuka's eyes widened as Asta tries to jump on her. She shrieks and moves towards the side. Poor Asta, he ended up hitting the wall. "Oww...." he whines. "Sorry Asta... you surprised me a bit." the female apologizes. This time Asta was able to hug her without getting hurt.

"Guess what Shizu, I got my Grimoire!! You wanna see!!!" Asta shouts in excitement.

"Sure." the redhead simply said and followed him to the skull where he trains.

-------------------------------

Asta pulls out a rusty looking sword from his Grimoire and shows it to me. I ask to hold it and he passes it to me. Just as I grab it. It was heavy. Man how does this guy swing this.. Man this is such a drag..

I give it back to him and say "That's a pretty heavy sword Asta." The ash blonde male then looks at me and says "Really?! It's pretty light for me." "You must be so strong then." I stated. Asta then starts tearing up and poses. "I know right. I train day and night!!!!"

"Wow Cool." I bluntly stated. He then looks at me as if he had an idea. "Hey Shizu, since you have your sword right there, do you want to fight me?" I look at him as if he grew another head. 'He just got his grimoire yesterday! How is he just going to fight me without knowing how to use it?!' I thought to myself. He then starts giving me puppy eyes. I sighed.

"I guess we could try." I said as he starts jumping up and down with happiness. As i pull out my Transparent Crystal white katana out, Asta looks at it amazed. I'm pretty sure he has never seen a sword like mine. The only people who have seen my Katana was Charlotte, Julius, and Marx, but now Asta is part of that list.

Surprised that I know Charlotte? Well, she recruited me after seeing my abilities. I joined the Blue Rose at the age of 14. Just about a year ago. My cape is with Charlotte as I was just visiting home, but when I return I'll put it back on.

Man they're gonna be so shocked when they find out I'm already a magic knight.

------------------

 As Shizuka and Asta prepare to battle, Yuno was watching from afar. Yuno who was training with his wind magic earlier decided that he was done for the day, but stumbled upon the two of them on his way to the church. He looks at Shizuka's sword in awe. Her sword was just so majestic.

Asta had decided to strike first. In a second, the sound of metal clashing was heard. Asta was using both hands to hold his weapon while Shizuka was only using one hand. Asta starts to push Shizuka's katana backwards using most of his strength. The female steps back and disappears.

Asta then falls forward as the redhead was now behind him. The ash blonde male gets up and starts slashing his sword at Shizu.

The female starts dodging without a sweat and proceeds to keep dodging. "C'mon Shizu! Stop dodging and fight me!!" Asta yells in frustration. "Alright prepare to lose." Shizuka teases the boy. All the sudden Asta lost sight of her, but she was now in front of him.