The Way I Loved You- Taylor Swift

Marinette pov

He is sensible and so incredible...

"I'm so glad you got over Adrien" Alya smiles at me
"Yeah me too" I look down, avoiding thinking about him.
"Hey Marinette, you look amazing, as always" his gorgeous smile making me forget everything, especially Adrien. He kisses me on the cheek and grabs a hold of my hand.
"Thank you Luka" my cheeks turn a bright red. Alya looks down, probably thinking about her past relationship with Nino.

...and all my single friends are jealous.

"Come on Alya! You should help me with my design" I try to cheer her up, not wanting her to feel sad in anyway.

"I'm so nervous ugh" I say frustrated, and worried about my new designs for the upcoming fashion show.

"Hey Mari, you're the most talented fashion designer I know. You're gonna do great, and I'll be right there for you"

He says everything I need to hear, and it's like I couldn't ask for anything better

"Luka what would I do without you" I giggle and kiss him on the cheek.
"I'll see ya later handsome" I wink at him and grab Alyas hand, letting go of his.
"We need to find you a man" I giggle looking at Alya as she rolls her eyes.
"As if, I'm taking a break from boys." She huff's out a sigh.
"Oh come on you'll find the right one soon enough Alya" she smiles at me and we keep walking.
"So what do you have in mind?"
"Well, I've been reading these comics, superhero comics! And I found this one, Miraculous, the tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir."
"Oh yeah I've read those! I love them so much, especially ladybug"
"Yeah! Well I was thinking of making a line inspired by them. For the fashion show I need something for men, so Chat Noir inspired!"
"That's genius!" Alya agrees with my idea, making me feel more secure about it.
"So I was thinking a suit, green and black, the tie would have the neon green paw prints all over it. The inside of the suit coat lined with green too. What do you think?"
"Marinette that's awesome!!" Alyas jaw is dropped.
"Uh good because it's almost done" I'm glad I have someone to support my idea, besides my parents and Luka, Alya is my main supporter.
"Girl let me see!" She runs up to the bakery and opens the door.
"Girls! Hello!" My papa greets us,
"Hey papa, I'll come down in a bit Alya wants to see my design" I laugh as she eagerly drags me to my room.
"Okay okay! Here it is" I open my closet showing the suit in all of its glory.
"Marinette oh my god. I love it! Who's gonna be wearing it?!"
"Thank you...I don't know, they just gave me the measurements"
"Well whoever is gonna wear it will be very lucky"
"Awe stop it Alya" my cheeks flushed with embarrassment, she's always praising me, hyping me up.
"Just saying the truth" she flops onto my bed looking up at her phone.
"I'm gonna finish this up is that cool?" I say pointing to the suit that's just about done.
"I wouldn't wanna keep you from your talents" she giggles looking back to her phone, spacing out.
"Okay" I laugh and put on some music. Finishing this should be a piece of cake.
"Andddd done!" I say cutting the last thread off my master piece.
"Everyone is gonna be amazed! I can't believe I'll be able to say I'm best friends with THE Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"
"Oh please Alya, thank you I love you so much. You're the bestest friend I could ask for" I give her a big hug.
*Beep beep*
"Ugh. My mom needs help watching my sister's, I'll text you later okay?"
"Yeah for sure, see ya around"
"Bye Mari"
"Bye Alya" I wave at her as she walks out of my room. I collapse onto my bed, finally my piece is done. The fashion show is tomorrow night. I know pretty last minute, but that's how I roll half the time.
"Marinette! Lukas here!"
"Oh shoot! Our date"
"Be right there!" I yell down from my room. I pick up the dress I'm going to wear and I put it on as quickly as possible. Letting my hair fall out of the little tails they're always trapped in.
"Coming!" I yell grabbing my purse and rushing down the stairs. Luka is small talking with my parents,
"Okay let's go. Be back before 10" I smile at my parents and rush him out the door.