Well, Well, Well

Mo Yuan woke up early as always.  He looked over at his lovely wife in his arms.  He smiled to see her beautiful face, her lips slightly parted.  Not being able to help himself, he lightly kissed her lips.  She snuggled in closer.  He kissed down her neck.  A light moan answered him.  He slowly moved her to her back and spread her legs.  Still not waking her, he kissed her neck again.  He was rock hard now.  Hmmm a little morning delight would suit his mood, he was thinking.  He positioned himself and entered her softly.  Hmmmm yes indeed!  He was just getting started when a frantic knock came on the door.  He hung his head down on Bai Qian's neck.  Well there was no help for it. *Sigh*  He slowly got up and was dressing when the knocking became louder.  He opened the door in a huff to find Ping and Jinzi standing there.  "What has happened?"  Ping tried to answer but Jinzi jumped in.  "Fuqin!  Baohu run away!"  The wave of anger that passed over his face was like a tsunami over an island.  His fist pounded into his hand.  "Insolence!  The nerve!"  He roared so loud that Bai Qian jumped up naked.  Mo Yuan threw a barrier behind him to cover their room.  "Ping, you stay here with Jinzi.  Jinzi, stay here.  Do you understand?"  Sadly Jinzi did understand and was saddened.  "Jinzi stay, Fuqin!  Jinzi be good."  "Good boy!  Now go to your room and study until breakfast."  Ping took his hand and led him away.  Mo Yuan returned to find Bai Qian back in bed.  "What is wrong?  You roared like your dragon tail was on fire!"  He was very angry but he was sure he knew where Baohu was.  "Baohu has decided to be an exact replica of Shiqi when she was mad at me or one of her brothers.  He has run away!"  "Aren't you going after him?"  "Yes, but first, some unfinished business needs my attention.  He threw a barrier over the door, removed their clothes and jumped into the bed.  His dragon growled in a rather provocative way.  She answered with a kiss as her tails erupted.
     Donghua Dijun had the feeling he was being watched as he slowly ate his breakfast.  His facial expression never changed as his eyes slowly scanned the room.  There!  He saw the small boy trying to hide behind a pillar.  " You can come out now, I know you're there!"  Baohu removed his barrier and walked forward.  He knelt down and bowed.  "You said I could come see you when I could talk without touching.  Now I can."  "Come sit here.  Are you hungry?"  A nod.  He put a plate of breakfast snacks by the boy.  "Now would you like to explain to me why you have once again left Kunlun Mountain?"  "Fuqin hates me!  They all hate me!  I don't want to live there anymore!  I leave!"  "Hmmm.  I see.  So why come here?"  "Fuqin say you very powerful.  You teach me how to be powerful!"  "Your father is just as powerful as me.  Why not let him teach you?"  "Me no want Fuqin!"  "I see."  "Before you can train, I suggest you go talk to your Shushu Ye Hua.  He would have to approve it.  Go along now.  Come back after he approves."  Baohu, being rather aggravated, asked to be taken to Ye Hua's palace.  The maid left him at the door of Xiwu palace.  He slowly made his way watching the many guards and ministers going back and forth.  Finally reaching Zichen Hall, he walked in bold as brass.  Ye Hua was sitting behind his desk reading a scroll drinking tea.  Without looking up, he spoke.  "Come in, Baohu!  To what do I owe this intrusion?"  "Dijun say I need your permission to train under him."  "Why would you want to train under him?  Your own father is just as powerful."  Baohu realized his Shushu was mind talking to him.  "Fuqin hates me!"  "Ah, I see.  No, you do not have my permission.  In fact, I could have you arrested right now for entering my palace.  What do you say to that, my little errant zhizi?  Tian Shu!"  Tian Shu ran into the room.  "Go get Bai Xue for me please."  Tian Shu bowed and left.  He was back in just a few minutes with Bai Xue.  When he entered the room and saw Baohu his eyes turned white and he growled.  Before he could say a word, Mo JinDe came storming in.  Xue Xue spoke first.  "Baohu, I distinctly remember Fuqin storming into the nine heavens the last time you and Jinzi pulled a little fox mischief.  Where is Jinzi?  What do you think you're doing?"  Mo JinDe, being more like his father, exploded.  "What the hell do you think you're doing?  You are in some deep crap now, Xiao Didi!  I fully expect Fuqin to come blowing up in here any second!"  Baohu stood his ground like a warrior.  His breath was coming in big gasps as he was trying to speak words for the first time.  He finally said three words.  "He haaate me!"  Every mouth in the room dropped open.  The little boy who hadn't spoken a word since his birth, had screamed out loud.  He turned to run away, but Ye Hua bound him and brought him to him.  "Baohu, how could you say such a thing?  You know your father loves you very much, don't you?  Why would you even think that he would hate you?  Da ge loved me before when I was a lotus floating in a pond.  He loved Bai Xue and Mo JinDe before they were born.  Before you were born, he would talk to you and send energy to you and Jinzi every day.  He helped you be born.  He will be broken hearted.  We are going back to Kunlun right now!  Jia Yun!"  He entered and bowed.  "Cancel all my meetings for today.  I will be back tomorrow around lunch.  I'm going to Kunlun." 
     Ye Hua, Bai Xue, Mo JinDe and Bai Baohu Zhe were on a fast cloud to Kunlun when they intercepted Mo Yuan.  He saw them and stopped.  "I assume you have a very naughty huli among you?"  They all stepped aside to move him up.  "Well then, let's return to my study."  He turned and flew off so fast that a gust of wind hit them.  Ye Hua looked down at Baohu.  "When he's calm like that, you're done for.  Maybe we can protect you, maybe!"  They landed at the gate and hurried to Mo Yuan's study.  When they all walked in, he rose from his desk.  "You three leave now!"  "But Da ge..."  "LEAVE!"  They beat a hasty retreat to the great hall.  Ye Hua sat down as Chang Shan brought tea and cakes.  Cakes!  Ye Hua was a happy man!  Bai Xue and Mo JinDe, not so much.  Bai Qian came into the hall.  When she saw them, she broke down and cried.  Ye Hua hugged her and she was surrounded by him and her older sons.  "I'm afraid Mo Yuan is going to really punish Baohu this time.  Why would he even think to do what he has done?"  Bai Xue touched her arm.  He realized how much he had missed her softness in his life!  "Mother, Baohu has it in his mind that father hates him.  He actually spoke for the first time!  I'm really afraid he crossed a line this time."  Jinzi came running into the hall with Ping close behind.  Mo JinDe swept him up and hugged him.  "My little Didi, how are you?  Better than your brother I hope!"  "Er ge, Jinzi is learning from Fuqin!"  Mo JinDe looked at him in amazement.  "Did you just talk in my head?"  Jinzi smiled and hugged his brother.  "Well, I'm jealous!  My brother can mind talk!  Your very special!  You know that?"  "Is Fuqin going to kill Baohu now?"  "Kill him?  Why would he even do such a thing and who would tell you something like that?"  Jinzi would say no more, but JinDe felt a strange feeling come over him.
     Mo Yuan was indeed very angry, but he calmed himself before he spoke a word.  He called Baohu around his desk and picked him up to sit him on his leg.  "Baohu, I want you to tell me why you want to hurt your mother and I like you have?  What have we ever done to you?  Don't you know we love and cherish you very much?  I'm very angry, but I'm more broken hearted.  I can't even begin to understand.  Can't you answer me?"  Baohu looked at his father and the hatred streamed out of his eyes.  "I hate you!  You hate me!  You always hate me!  I fox!  You no love fox, you love dragon!"  A look of total shock came over Mo Yuan.  Baohu had spoken out loud.  He grabbed the boy by the shoulders and looked into his eyes.  He didn't like what he saw there.  He sat Baohu down and ran to his door.  He called out the door in a near scream,"Ye Hua!"  Ye Hua heard him and rushed to the door.  "What is it, Da ge?"  "Go to the peach woods and get Zhe Yan now!  Jump as fast as I taught you.  Hurry!  Tell him it's an emergency!" 
     Ye Hua flew so fast he created a sonic boom.  He landed in the peach woods and probed for Zhe Yan.  Ah, there!  He jumped to the hut.  "Zhe Yan!  Da ge sent me for you!  He said it's an emergency!  He told me to fly you back fast too!"  "Oh no, not the sonic boom!"  "I'm afraid so!  Let's go!"  Once again the sonic boom was heard over the lands as they flew over.  They broke the barrier and landed right at the great hall.  Ye Hua hurried past everyone with Zhe Yan in tow.  Mo Yuan was beside himself with grief when he arrived.  He was holding Baohu in his arms and weeping.  Zhe Yan looked at him and wondered what had happened.  "Mo Yuan, what is the emergency?  What has upset you so?"  "Zhe Yan, tell me just how have we let this child live this long with an evil spirit tormenting him?  How did we not know?"  Zhe Yan's eyes grew large as he gasped out loud.  Ye Hua had to hold his arm when he staggered.  "What?!?"  Mo Yuan stood up and laid Baohu down on his bed.  "I put a sleep spell on him to keep his spirit calm.  I need you to soul search him.  See if you can see what is going on!"  You and Ye Hua step out, please."  They stepped out the door.  Zhe Yan gathered his energy and scanned the little boy.  His eyes grew large as he stepped back in alarm.
      He stepped to the door and motioned for Mo Yuan to come in.  "Get Die Feng, Zi Lan and Xiao Wu in here.  I need to ask some questions.  Ye Hua, I need to ask you about your trial.  Scan your memories hard because I think someone was there to harm you and these children."  Even though the memories were not easy to recall, Ye Hua tried to run through his life there.  There was one face that kept popping up in his mind.  He looked up at Zhe Yan in alarm.  "You remember some one!  Who is it!  Who could it possibly be?"  Mo Yuan came rushing back in with Die Feng, Zi Lan and Bai Qian.  The look on Ye Hua's face said enough.  Zhe Yan turned to Zi Lan first.  "Mo Yuan told me while Ye Hua and Bai Qian were in their high god trial, you managed to become a palace guard to protect them.  Can you recall anyone that seemed out of place?"  Zi Lan thought hard as his mind went back over that time.  "When I was a guard there, there were always plots and troubles to harm either Ye Hua or Shiqi.  There was always a mastermind behind it, but I could never catch them."  "Die Feng, how about you?"  "I didn't insert myself as much as Zi Lan, but I do know one person who was there."  Ye Hua, Bai Qian, Zi Lan and Die Feng all spoke the name in unison.  "Yang Cao." 
     Zhe Yan was beside himself.  "He must have known that Xiao Wu was pregnant when she went to the mortal world.  He tried to harm them.  That is probably why Baohu's cord was wrapped around Jinzi's neck.  Even though Baohu helped Jinzi be born first, it wasn't because he wanted too.  Yang Cao's spirit is in this child.  We have to get him out of this child now.  I need the soul gathering lamp.  Ye Hua!  Fly to Dijun and ask him about it!  He will know where it is.  And fast.  If we don't stop him now, he will take over this child.  Hurry!". Ye Hua flew out the door and cloud jumped straight to Taichen Palace.  Dijun was having tea.  " Tianjun, what has you in such a hurry?"  Ye Hua was breathing hard.  "I need the soul gathering lamp.  It's an emergency!"  "What emergency?"  "Mo Yuan's youngest son, Baohu, is currently inhabited by an evil spirit.  We need to remove it now!"  Dijun stood so fast he nearly knocked his table over.  "Quickly now, follow me!"  He jumped out of his palace.  First he went to Su Jin's former apartments.  He scanned her room thoroughly.  He flew out again and went to Haode's rooms.  He scanned until he flew across the room and threw open the doors of a small cabinet.  It was there.  He nodded and grabbed Ye Hua by the arm.  He cloud jumped so fast that Ye Hua was sure he saw stars.  He jumped right into the great hall.  They ran to Mo Yuan's study.  Dijun took out the lamp and examined it.  He turned to Zhe Yan.  "Can you extract one piece of that traitor's spirit?  I need it to light this lamp.  Or anything that belonged to Yang Cao."  Die Feng looked up.  "I have a dagger of his!  I'll get it."  He hurried out.  He was back in less than five minutes.  He handed the dagger to Dijun.  He lit the lamp and sat it beside Baohu head.  He held the dagger over the lamp and lit the metal on fire.  The flame burned with a silver hue to it.  When the dagger was completely burned up, he spoke.  "I will be here for three days starting from this moment.  Bring me tea and those green bean cakes that Xiao Bai makes twice a day.  Do not disturb me!  Now go!" 
     Mo Yuan was beside himself.  They all went to the great hall.  Jinzi was patiently waiting for his parents to please explain about his brother.  Mo Yuan was weeping into his hand when Jinzi climbed into his lap and put both of his hands on his father's face.  "Fuqin, why you cry?  Is Didi dead?  Did you kill him like he said you would?"   "What did you say, Jinzi?  Why would Fuqin kill Baohu?  I love both of you dearly!"  "Baohu said you hate him because you love Shushu Ye Hua more.  He said Shushu is the reason he is weak and powerless.   He said he will kill you and Shushu when he can.  Jinzi was very afraid for you, Fuqin!  He said he would kill me this time and he wouldn't need his cord to do it."  Mo Yuan hugged Jinzi tightly.  "You should have come to me right away, Jinzi.  I could have helped your brother sooner.  You're ok now.  Go see if Chang Shan has some cakes for you and Shushu.  He loves cakes as much as you do!"  He set the boy down and he grabbed Ye Hua to go to the kitchens.  "Qian Qian, is Feng Jui in Qing Qui?  We need her here to make those cakes!"  "If she is not there then she would be with her father, Bai Yi.  Do you want me to go get her?  Do you want me to go?"  Mo Yuan stood.  "No, I will get her.  Inform the disciples what's going on."  He ran out and jumped to Qing Qui.  Mi Gu met him at the door.  "High God Mo Yuan!  How can I help you?"  "Is her highness, Feng Jui, in residence?  She is desperately needed at Kunlun Mountain!"  "Please wait here!"  Mi Gu was only gone a moment when he came back with Feng Jui.  "Gufu, what is wrong?"  "Feng Jui, please don't ask questions right now but can you please come to Kunlun now?  I need you to make green bean cakes!"  She looked puzzled for a minute, but she grabbed his hand and said,"let's go!" He grabbed her around the waist and left with a sonic boom. 
     "Now can you please tell me what is going on?"  Mo Yuan sat her down and told her the whole tale.  "He said he only wants tea and green bean cakes made by you twice a day.  Please make them?"  She sat back and thought a moment.  "I should stuff them down his throat", she thought.  " Alright.  I'll make them."  She went straight to the kitchen.  That night she served Dijun his cakes and tea.  He said nothing but stared at the lamp.  She left but she understood his attention was needed elsewhere.  When she went back to the kitchen, Chang Shan had tea ready.  She had made special cakes for everyone.  Jinzi and Ye Hua both grabbed a cake at the same time.  The other cakes were grabbed by the disciples.  Jinzi turned his big doe eyes on his uncle.  Ye Hua knew he was had looking at the same eyes as his JieJie would turn on him and Mo Yuan.  He gave Jinzi the cake with a rather sad expression.  "Not to worry!  I have more!"  Feng Jui had anticipated the cake grab and brought more.  It made her happy to know they liked her cakes! 
     For three days nobody got any sleep as a vigil was kept going for Baohu.  Mo Yuan walked the floor so much he nearly had a path worn.  He sent Bai Qian to bed every night, but he himself walked the floor.  Finally Dijun opened the door and called for Zhe Yan.  "Do your soul chasing magic on the boy.  We will step out." They stepped out and Zhe Yan scanned Baohu.  Yang Cao was gone.  It had worked!  " Dijun!  It worked!"  Dijun took the lamp.  He extinguished the flame and watched as silver smoke rose off of it and tried to enter the lamp again.  He surrounded the silver smoke with a small barrier when the last wisp of it left the lamp.  "He won't be bothering anyone ever again.  Let me see the boy now."  Dijun sat by Baohu and checked his pulse.  He passed energy over the boy to awaken him.  His small eyes fluttered open.  Dijun smiled at the little golden fox.  Baohu's lips curled down and he cried for his father.  Only no one heard him except Mo Yuan.  He was mind talking again.  Mo Yuan ran into the room and scooped him up into a fierce hug.  "Fuqin is here now.  Don't worry!  Fuqin is here!"  Baohu wrapped his arms around his father.  "Why Dijun come, Fuqin?"  "He just saved your life, Baohu.  You should thank him properly."  Mo Yuan turned him toward Dijun.  He put his hands together and bowed as best he could in his father's arms.  "Bai Baohu Zhe thanks Donghua Dijun for saving my life.  Me talk to you now, like you said!"  Dijun laughed and touched the boy with a tap to his forehead.  "Next time you come to see me, bring your father!  Now I'm hungry!  Let's eat!"