Trivia

-The name of the token black member, Quota, is a joke at his inclusion is because he is black.

-Like Quota, there have been African-Americans who wore Green in Power Rangers. They include Damon Henderson from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy and Joel Rawlings from Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. In fact, most Power Ranger teams, with the exceptions of Ninja Storm (whose -Red Ranger, Shane Clarke, was played by an actor of Maori descent) and Jungle Fury, have had an African-American Ranger in their roster.

-The palette scheme used by the Kung Fu Rainbow Lazerforce is similar to earlier Power Ranger teams like Power Rangers Zeo and Power Rangers Turbo. It's also similar to the same palette scheme used by some Super Sentai teams like Himitsu Sentai Gorenger and Denshi Sentai Denziman.

-Weazel's real life counterpart Fox first aired the Power Rangers franchise from 1993 through 2002 as part of its Fox Kids block on weekday afternoons and Saturday mornings before it was sold to the Walt Disney Company in 2002 (though some subsequent seasons still aired in Fox Kids' successor, Jetix).

-Like Zoey, there was an Asian-American who wore yellow in Power Rangers, Trini Kwan (played by the late Vietnamese-American actress Thuy Trang) from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

It is also hinted that Zoey has strong lesbian tendencies as she got visibly aroused by peeping the cheerleaders.

-Sebastian Kayden's blasting powers are similar to the optic blast ability that Cyclops from the X-Men has.

-Mr. Hitzman, while enforcing the KFRLF's values of homophobia and family values, it's hinted that he's a closeted homosexual as he finds vaginas revolting, thinks the male member is "much more elegant and surprising", gets excited by the thought of male oral sex and has fantasies with his future male nanny.

-The car Dirk shows up in and crashes is very similar to the Ruiner.

-Zoey's line "He wants to chop your arms off and have sexual intercourse with you" may possibly be a reference to Peter Dreyfuss, the murderer of Leonora Johnson.