When you're being ✨chaotic✨

So idk about anyone else, bUt I am ambitious. Meaning that I will literally dance in the grocery store without caring if people look at me😃 my poor friends✨😃
------------------------------------------------------------

So for some reason you felt like doing something stupid so you decided to try swing on the chandelier. But you were wondering how to get up there.

You spent 2 hours going through ideas until you finally got one and managed to get up there. Luckily, it was a very strong chandelier and didn't drop. "This is fucking amazing." You muttered and grabbed your phone and played Chandelier by Sia. Everyone heard your music so they all cane in the room and Lucifer was the first to see you.

He looked so done.

You smiled and hung upside down and it swung back and forth with you screeching the lyrics. "What the hell are ya doin' up there ya stupid human?!" You laughed and cackled like a demented witch on crack.

"Oh dear." Satan said and chuckled. "She seems to be having the time of her life up there." "Don't fall MC! At least not on my beautiful face!" Mammon was actually using his brain and looking around wondering as to how you got up there, as was Satan and Lucifer. "This should be in an anime." Levi stated and soon started to look around with the others.

"Are you hungry up there MC?!" Beel yelled. "No! I'm fine thanks!" Belphie laughed and sat down under you on the couch, legs crossed. "You tired up there?" You swung back right side up and smiled. "Nah, not really."

"MC, you are in deep trouble." Lucifer said as he finally got you down. You plopped down on the floor and looked up at everyone.

Lucifer looked mad as shit and you just looked up at him nervously. "You had us worried that you were going to fall, MC. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"....My bad..."

Sorry this is shit😗✌