Please tell me

Hiccup's POV

"Anna, can I talk to you...alone?" I asked, I want to know what's wrong, and I want to know it now. After a while she finally agreed. Once we were a safe distance from everybody, I asked "Anna, what's wrong? This is the first time you had talked in months. And I'm worried about you."
"Nothing's wrong. I'm totally fine, Hiccup. You don't have to worry about me." She said, I could see the lie in her eye.
"Is this about the kiss, like I saw you running away, I didn't think it was a big deal tho."
"You really can't see it." She laughed at me. I don't know what was happening. "I really care about you, I thought you liked me the way I like you. Why you have to be so blind Hiccup? I don't understand." I regret what I said next.
"Well, maybe I don't like you, like I only known you for like 2 months now. I takes a while for a person to have feelings for another." realization hit me after I said that. I looked at her eyes, hurt is written all over it. "No Anna I didn't mea-"
She cut me off.
"Yeah, of course you didn't mean it. If you didn't mean it, why did you say it?!" She's surprising me, she never acts like this. Is it my fault?

Anna's POV

I thought he liked me, Rapunzel told me today that he's worried about me, that he cares about me...that he likes me. "I'll just leave, you honestly don't care about how I feel by the way you said that." When I turn around he grabbed my wrist.
"Please Anna, I really care you. I know I said that, but I really like you,okay?" I was glad to wear that, I really didn't want to leave. "Can you please tell me what's going on." I agreed. "Okay, we'll go to my house and talk." I smiled at him. Before he left he kissed my cheek and said "next time let's just talk, because I don't want you feeling depressed anymore, okay?"
"Okay"

O my gosh, I haven't update for along time, well I hope you like it. Should I just stop this story?