S U M M A R Y

S U M M A R Y :

As a 25-year-old woman who just graduated from NYU's Stern School of Business with a master's degree in Business Management, Veronica Cramer begins the journey of a lifetime in the big city of Manhattan, New York. Accepting a job offer from one of the most reputable investment banking companies, Goldman Sachs, had been the validation she needed to dub herself the ultimate "Ivy League B*tch".

Now, to those wondering, to be a certified"Ivy League B*tch", you had to pass a couple of categories:

 1. Go to a prestigious university that would've left you a couple of hundred grand in debt if it weren't for your full-ride scholarship.

2. Be a confident, intelligent badass woman. 

 3. Have impeccable work attire that fulfills the business casual Pinterest board of your dreams. 4. Live in a cramped and overpriced, albeit cozy, apartment with a view of highrise rooftops covered in pigeon shit. 

 5. Have a minor addiction to red wine with your girls on the weekends 

But what happens when Veronica reunites with an old high-school crush? Will it end in the sexy and romantic relationship of her dreams... or an extremely awkward breakup leading to her adopting 10 dogs and making red-wine weekends an everyday thing? Read Veronica's story and find out what happens in "An Ivy League B*tch's guide to Life"...