a new girl

(A/N: hey guys!!🥺 please listen to this song while reading to set the mood)

hey, i'm y/n and i'm the new girl. i'm 4'9 (don't call me short! >_<), i have blonde hair and blue eyes, and the biggest boobs in school.

my dad is the strongest wizard in the world, excluding america because i hate dirty americans. our bloodline is so strong that we are endangered. however, i will eventually inherit my fathers power and make hot daddy dumbledore weep! (A/N: too bad he's gay uwu).

time skip because i'm lazy LOL uwu

i walked to the the slytherin dormroom, and when i entered i saw a guy with slicked back white hair. i think to myself "yum, that looks like discharge, "as i look more, i wonder how long his dong is (🥵🥵🥵).

as i look around i see all the other girls glaring at me. but then i see a girl who has the second biggest boobs in the room. instead of feeling threatened, i walk over to her, because i know she is not as sexy as me.

"hey, i'm y/n," i introduce myself first because i am confident, not like other girls. she tells me "hey" back until we start having a conversation and become friends.

(A/N: hey guys, this is the end of the first chapter!! i had to end it early because my uncle got mauled by a bear while he was hunting in canada 🥺 so please get this story to 1 million votes so i can make him proud)