the potions class

(A/N: i added another song you can listen to!🥺 hope you enjoy 😊😅)

after some time had passed, i finally got used to all of hogwarts new rules. and with my best friend pansy, i went to potions class. it was super easy for me, but everyone else was struggling for some reason. i looked over to the gryffindors table, and saw that (TW:MUDBLOOD) mudblood hermione twerking when she got an answer right. i quietly said to myself "she can't twerk as good as me" and rolled my eyes, but she overheard me and walked to my table.

"what did you say about me, y/l/n?" she got up all in my face. "i said i'm better than you at twerking, GRANGER" i replied sassily. "let's have a rap battle to see who's better then" hermione said challengingly. at this point, the whole class was watching what was going down.

"fine, i'll start" i smirked and started rapping "roses are red, violets are blue, you belong in a zoo. don't worry, i'll be there too. not in a cage, but laughing at you". everyone gasped from my rapping skills, and because of their reaction hermione got mad and yelled "shut up you BITCH!" at me. i gasped, but collected myself and said "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!". everyone was surprised by my response and started clapping. hermione was about to say something but then snape interrupted and told us to get back to work.

after class ended, everyone was leaving the room, and i suddenly ran away in tears. i ran outside where nobody could follow me and started sobbing. to make myself feel better, i started singing one of my favorite songs in an angelic voice. "this is my fight song..."

as i was singing, i saw a strange figure approaching me.

(A/N: and that's the end of this chapter, hope you guys liked it!! i wonder who the figure approaching her is 😱😱 find out in the next chapter)

(P.S does anyone know any treatments for hemorrhoids? it's for my deranged aunt rawr)