CHAPTER 23:Goner

Today is gonna be the first week that Kangmin has returned and they have been treating him so well.

"Hey-uh, Kangminnie", Gyehyeon muttered.

Kangmin looked at him and smiled.

"When we found you, you were in a bathrobe, did dad take something from you??", Heoni asked.

Kangmin's lips turned into a thin line,
"Like what?", He asked.

"You sorta smell like him, did he take your virginity?!", Chan growled.

Kangmin got so scared, he was shivering as tears came out and he nodded his head.

"Holy shit! He did!! DAD YOU SON OF A FUCK, Yeonho give me the phone!", Yeono angrily said as his human form gave him the phone.

"I'm calling auntie and I'm telling her", Yeono added.

Kangmin was shaking in fear as he started to remember, Minchan quickly running to his side and comforting him.

Dongheon did the same as he rubbed the younger's lap who proceeded to sob violently on Minchan's shirt.

-

"Auntie!", Yongwang exclaimed.

"Yes?", Marissa asked.

"DAD RAPED HIM!", He said again.

"WHAT!!!!! JIWOOK U SON OF A-", He heard her say from the phone.

-

Yongseung looked like he was gonna explode as he saw the scene in front of him.

"Kangminnie, can we talk?? Privately please", He asked.

Kangmin wiped his eyes as he removed himself from Minchan and Dongheon's hold.

-

The pair headed to Kangmin's room and Yongseung locked the door.

"I don't want to force you but baby, I need you to tell me everything", He softly said.

Kangmin leaned closer to him and took a deep sigh, as he started to talk and told him every single detail.

Yongseung tried staying calm, but he just couldn't, he carried the crying Kangmin back downstairs and his anger was felt throughout.

"Guys, can we sue your father? It's worse than we thought", He sighed.

-

"Huh, so one night wasn't enough for him!!! THAT ASSHOLE", Gyedong exclaimed.

"I-I'm sorry, I tried stopping him but he was too strong", Kangmin cried.

"Shh it's okay baby, you are safe now", Heoni said, hugging him.

Kangmin kept crying the whole time and they felt bad for him, he deserves none of these things. And he was very young and his virginity was stolen from him.

"Hyung, what is this??", Yeonho asked, holding a blade.

"That belongs to our uncle", Youngbae said, sighing.

Hoyoung went closer to Yeonho and held the blade as well.

"I will kill your dad if I get the chance", He said.

"As well I", Chan said, and everyone agreed to this.

"Minchan, Yongseung, both of you stay with Kangmin, we are on a mission", Chan said as they agreed and set off to find Jiwook again.

-

Kangmin sat on Minchan's lap as he still cried.

"It's okay baby, you're okay", Yongseung smiled as he brought up Kian and the puppy started kissing him to make him feel better.