Destiny

The scene opened on the outside of Team RWBY's dorm, with two Atlesian Knight-200s guarding the room.

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood:  Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: Yeah!

Ironwood turned around as Yang sighed and placed her head in her hands.

Ironwood: You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. +continues as Ruby sits back down, the entire team looking despondent* What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past... (with that last statement, he looks to the right while rolling his right shoulder)

Yang: But I wasn't-

Ironwood: *angry stern* That's ENOUGH! *when the room falls silent, he goes on* The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified.

Yang's shock turned into miserable understanding when she looked to the ground, and Ironwood left the room. When the door clicks shut, she turned to her friends.

Yang: You guys believe me, right?

Ruby: Duh!

Weiss: *shakes her head* You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang: *when she realizes one of their number hasn't spoken* Blake?

Blake turned her gaze away, earning a shocked look between Ruby and Weiss.

Blake: I want to believe you...

Ruby: Huh!?

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang's eyes widened with tears forming instantly as she said in a hurt voice:

Yang: Blake?

Weiss said when Blake looked up at Yang, then back down:

Weiss: How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake: *glances at Weiss, then takes a deep breath before starting* I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right. *pauses* This is all just... very familiar. *Yang looks up, tears now falling down her face* But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: *wipes her eyes of tears* I saw him attack me, so I attacked back.

Blake let out a deep breath as she closed her eyes and smiled, then looking back up at her partner.

Blake: Okay. Thank you.

Yang: *still looks down* I think I'm gonna rest up.

Blake stood up with Weiss and Ruby, all of whom were smiling.