Suga

" hey honey" " yes suga" " there is this TikTok trend" " sure what is it" he showed you the video and you where in shock.

" are you sure suga" " yeah are you" " yeah!"

You went into the kitchen and got y/f/d. You went to go sit between his legs but he was standing up.

" something wrong" " no I just wanted you to put the drink into my mouth" " oh okay well I got y/f/d. If that's okay" " I like that drink too" " well that's good!"

you sat on the bed then he sat between your legs. He pressed record 1.2.3 then the video started you slowly pulled his neck back at poured the drink into his mouth.

The music stoped letting you know the video is over.

" thanks y/n" " yeah no problem"

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth before I go to bed. Then the bathroom door opened.

" hey suga something wrong" " no everything is perfect"

He started to wrap his arms around your waist. You finished brushing your teeth. You turned around and gave him a kiss to which he depended and it turned into a make out sesh.

" suga" " what's wrong honey" " nothing" " okay" you picked you up and started to kiss you more. Then he laid  you on the bed and said.

" do a favor for me dear and be quiet"

( I will leave the rest to your imagination)