• D I E Z •

~ S A V A N N A H ~
   My eyes focused on the clock as time seemed to be slowly ticking by. It was down to the last five minutes of school, the words of my math teach droawned out as my attention remained on the time passing. I was anxious to meet Allison. Most of my meetings with her and her friends were never good ones. Despite my fears and worrys, I knew they would never harm me. Seeing as Stilinski was the sherrifs son that would be a bad reputation. With a shake of my head, I slowly put my notebooks away. Zipping ym bag up as the bell rings. Students rush out of the room, no doubt eager to get away from this hellhole. I slowly shuffled out the room, I didn't want to be early. As I walked down the hallway, I spotted Aiden and Ethan. Flashing a quick smile to the two once I catch their eyes.

  My movement stops as they approached me. "Hey Ramierez," Ethan greets as Aiden flashed me a small smile. "Steiner twins," I greet back, adjusting the strap of my backpack. "Where you off to?" they question in sync. "Off to meet a friend at the cafe," I answer ignoring the choice of words i referred to Allison as. "How's your friend..Kimberley?" Aiden asks. "She's..fine. Doctors are releasing her from the hospital later," I state slightly smiling of at the thought of my best friend being home again.

    I Fail to notice the look they shared as I pulled my phone out of my pocket upon the ding coming from it. Reading Allisons name appear over a text, I look towards the twins. "I better get going but we should hangout sometime," I suggest. "Yea definitly," Ethan says. "What's your number so we can make plans," AIden then says. After we exchange numbers, I wave a goodbye towards them and continue out of the school. Noticing how vacant the lot was seeing as everyone had left. Unlocking my car, I get in and swiftly text Allison back. Taking a moment to relax my nevrves, I start my car. I was going to get answers today.

•••••
WC: 368
Small filler chapter