Bakudeku 🍋 The Belt

Characters are aged up 😉

Includes 🥵
Choking
Degradation
Overstimulation
Pet names

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

I layed in bed bored at hell. I couldn't sleep and we had run out of meletonin. All I could do was lay and look at the ceiling. Bakugou worked late tonight, so he wouldn't be home until much later. I sighed as I turned on my left side and bury my face into a pillow. I was on the verge of chloroforming myself to sleep. I lay in bed for hours when I hear the creak of the door.

Bakugou quietly tiptoes into the room, moving the gently and silently.

"I'm up, so don't worry about being quiet," I say. Bakugou looks startled as he looks at me.

"What are you doing up so late Nerd?" He asks.

"Couldn't sleep," I groan. "How was patrol?"

"Eh, patrol. Nothing happened besides a mugging, but the fucker was a novice at best. Just took a purse and ran right past me. A nice trip made by me and the fucker face plants," He says taking off his shirt. I laugh.

"That's pretty funny, at least something intresting happened."

"Glad I could make my nerd laugh," he said taking off his belt. I look at him and see and obvious bulge in his pants.

"Katsuki?"

"Yeah Nerd?"

"Did my... did my laugh make you hard?" I snicker. He looks at me with a glare that could kill.

"And what if it did?" He says, still holding his belt.

"Uh... well-" Bakugou climbs on the bed, going over my body. He grabs my chin with his hand and tilts it up to look at him. He trails his free hand down to my crotch, over the blanket, and feels my own bulge forming.

"Hm... seems like you're hard too. That's no good," he says with a smirk. He takes his belt and puts it around my neck, tightening it to not choke me. He stands on his knees and using the belt, pulls me up to his crotch.

"Suck," he smirks. I smiles slyly up at him and unbutton his pants. I go into his boxers and pull out his long length. I then align my lips around the tip, and take it in, sucking and licking his length. Bakugou lets out breathy moans of pleasure as I take in his length. Out of nowhere, and tugs the belt tighter around my neck, pulling me onto his entire length as I moan. The vibrations make Bakugou shutter and with his free hand, grabs my head and pulls me back, then slamming his entire length into my mouth. He thrusts ruthlessly as he face fucks me. I choke on his massive length but continue sucking until he cums. He lets out a low groan as he releases into my mouth, some dripping out the side.

"Bunny better drink his milk," he smiles at me, petting my hair. I nod as I swallow his seed. "Good boy, on your hands and knees." I do as he says and turn around, my clothed ass facing him, while on my hands and knees. He pulls down my basketball shorts and boxers down to my knees and leans over to the beside table, grabbing some lube from a drawer. He pops the cap open and pours the cold substance in my crack. Bakugou takes two fingers and lines them up to my hole, inserting them both with no patience.

I moan as with on hand, he thrusts into my ass, scissor me in the process, and with the other, tightening the belt around my neck. He loosens the tightness of the belt and pulls out his fingers, I whimper to the loss of both.

"That should be enough," Bakugou says as he pulls off his pants and boxers, and slides on a condom. He then lines the tip of his cock to my hole and teases it as I whimper. "Sh-sh-sh. Patience Bunny. What do we say when me want something?"

"P-please," I say.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me until I can't walk Daddy!"

"Good little slut," Bakugou says ramming his length into me. I moan as I stick my tounge out in pleasure.

"Quiet Bunny," he says slamming his length in and out of me.

I try to keep my mouth shut, but here and there I let out loud moans and Bakugou tightening the belt, reminding me to quiet down. He roughly slams his length into me, hitting my g-spot and I moan loudly.

"Yes -uhgn- Daddy! T-there -aah- h-harder," I say. Bakugou tightens the belt.

"Quiet Bunny," he growls, getting angry. As he continously hits my g-spot, all I could do was let out breathy moans.

"Hgnh," I moan as he thrust and I start to cum onto the sheets, but Bakugou doesn't stop. "B-bakugou, wait -ngh- I-I just came," I say.

"Who?" He asks.

"Please D-daddy."

"But, I haven't came yet. In fact," he pulls the belt bringing my head back as he leans into my ear, "I'm not even close." He slams harder  and deeper into me, causing me to moan and him to tighten the belt once more. My legs start to shake from the overstimulation and my arms lose all strength as my upper body falls to the bed. As he thrust, my torso and head rub the bed as the bed creaks and the headboard hits the wall.

"-haa- -ungh- Daddy!" I scream as I come again. He tightens the belt once more and my moans are reduced to breathy noises. In a calm, menacingly tone, Bakugou speaks.

"Shut the fuck up and take it, slut," he says, turning me on once more. He continues to thrust as I only let out breathy moans when he finally cums, followed by me cumming a third time, and then my lower half collapsing. Bakugou lets go of the belt and stands on his knees above me, breathing heavily, tying up the condom and brushing through his sweaty hair. I breath heavily, collapsed on the bed.

"Tired now?" Bakugou asks. I tiredly nod my head. "Good," he says taking off the belt. He pulls up my boxers and shorts and gives me a peck on the cheek. "Come on, get up. Get changed and let me change the sheets before you go to bed," he says. I tiredly do as he says, shakily walking to the drawers and pulling out new pajamas. I change as Bakugou changes the sheets. When he's done, I collapse on the bed, and Katsuki just smiles and ruffles my hair.

"Night Nerd," he says and then leaves to shower. I nod and clise my eyes, finally being able to fall asleep.