Chapter 7

Levi POV

"I-I'll tell her" I said stuttering.

"Well after he dropped me off at my house I walked into my house and my dad was on the couch drunk again. I put my stuff up and my dad sees me and walks up to me and smashes a beer bottle on my head and fall to the ground. A few seconds later he's taking off my pants I try to get him to stop but he continues to take them off. Then after he does so he starts taking his off too. After he does that he pins me to the floor. I'm screaming for help but no one comes. I hear foot steps and see who it is. It's my mother laughing at me. Eren walks in picks me up and here we are now"

I say say with the blank face I always have. When I get back to reality I see that eren and his mom has tears in his eyes and mikasa is sitting up with her eyes wide.

"L-Levi umm would you like to move in with us so you can get away from that father of yours" my mom says about to cry. My eyes widen "y-yes please" I say about to cry but I don't because I don't want them to see me as a weak person.

"Cmon Levi I'll take you to my room" eren says lifting me up.

"H-hey I can walk Yknow"

"Okay then I'll put you down and you can walk" eren says putting me down. After he lets go I instantly fall to the ground.

"Oww" I say.

"I told you would you like me to carry you" eren says with a smirk on his face.

" y-yes please" I say give him my hands. He picks me up and takes me to his room.

We walk into his room it's messy it's very very messy. "Brat you need to clean up in here" I say looking around the room then back at eren.

"Well I didn't think you'd come over so" he says putting me on his bed.

"Also you'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom, would you like me to take you there"

"Sure" i say being picked up again by eren. When we get to the guest bedroom and plops me onto the bed.

"This is your bedroom from now on, Levi" eren says with a smile. Erens mom walks in "honey we need to go to the mall soon to get Levi some new clothes" she says politely.

"Ok mom" eren says with a smile.

"Okay what do you wanna do for now we got time to kill before we gotta go to bed" eren says sitting on the bed. It was 7pm right now.

"How about we play truth or dare for a little bit" I suggest.

"Okay I'll go first, do you like anyone and if so who" eren says looking me in the eyes waiting for an answer.

"I-uhh well... I like...

A/N: sorry this is a bit short but I tried to get another chapter out sorry for the wait.

Bugout 🐞

(Word count: 530)