Bonus chapter

Warning ⚠ smut ⚠
First time writing it and sorry I was using my school account so its not that dirty I guess😅😅😅 enjoy 😅

They have already been together for 2 years.

Kageyama woke up with a sore body. He groaned and tried to look for his lovers but couldn’t. Annoyingly he got up and looked around, after not seeing any sight of his lovers he tried to get up but fell down with a loud *crash. Two pairs of feet came rushing up stairs and worriedly asked, “what happened babe” Kageyama looked at them with teary eyes and a small cute pout. “You guys are so mean” they looked at him confusedly, “what do you mean Tobio-chan” Oikawa said, “y-you guys were too rough” Kageyama said quietly. 

Oikawa and Iwaizumi looked at each other then Tobio and they chuckled quietly. Tobio gasped and cutely got mad. Iwaizumi picked Tobio up and Tobio wrapped his leg and arms on him like a leech. Tobio was really sensitive and clingy around them, he never missed to show affection to his boyfriends. Oikawa smiled and kissed Tobio’s cheek which had a little dust of pink. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were attacking him with kisses which made Tobio laugh. 

“Ha ha- s-stop” Tobio said, “ok, your bath is ready Tobio-chan unless you want us to join” Oikawa smirked but got hit on his head by Iwaizumi, “rude iwa-chan” he wined. Tobio giggled and said, “I-I don’t mind if you guys join me, I mean it’s only a bath right? And no funny business.” OMG someone save this smoll baby. Yep smoll. They were bathing together now but should we keep this PDA, you know what let’s peek a little. 

Tobio was on top of Iwaizumi’s lap and Oikawa was behind him. Iwaizumi was kissing Tobio while Oikawa’s lips were attached to Tobio’s neck giving him more marks. Soft pants and moans were coming out of Tobios lips, he was feeling too much pleasure from front and back. His little chi-chi were grinding on Iwaizumi’s big chi-chi while Oikawa’s chi-chi slowly slide in Tobio. Tobio was in heaven after a long night he was doing it again in the morning but raw, they were not wearing protection. Their first time doing raw. 

Tobio can feel it more because it was not only raw but Oikawa was thrusting slowly. Oikawa stopped and put him on his lap then Iwaizumi slowly slid in which made Tobio scream in pain. Even with a long hot night taking two chi-chi at the same time was still hard for him. They wait for a while for Tobio to relax. “Y-you can move,” Tobio said breathly. With that word they start moving. First it was slow and nice but later it got fast and hard. 

Tobio was trying to cover his moan, “baby let it out we want to hear” Iwaizumi said while kissing his whole face. “N-no it’s loud in here” he softly said, suddenly they start to thrust hard, “w-wait aaA-ah s-slow down” “no baby scream our name, let it out” Oikawa said. Poor Tobio couldn’t hot it in any more, “Ahhh too deep” he gasped and his mouth was open for Iwaizumi to shove his tongue down. Hear Tobio moaning their name made them a wild beast. Their peace was incredibly fast and Tobio couldn’t even make any sound. 

Their tummy started to feel hot and can brust any moment. Butterflies were everywhere inside Tobio finally he screamed their name and came on his and Iwaizumi’s chest and some were on Tobio’s face. After a few pushes and goarn they both came in Tobio and Tobio went limp. “I thought I said no funny business” “sorry Tobio-chan” they cleaned themself then Tobio and got ready for their cold breakfast. The breakfast went well and so did their weekends. 

Practice, class, practice, homework, test, game…. Tobio was not getting enough sleep. Now he is in his third year which means more pressure. His other two boyfriends are also busy with the college and didn’t have time for Tobio. For the past few days Tobio was getting morning sickness, he was also overeating and decided to eat less. With all those busy work, lack of sleep and less nutrition his body got weak. He didn’t want to worry his boyfriends so he kept it to himself. Right now they are in the middle of a practice match with Aoba Johsai. Also Oikawa, Iwaizumi and Daichi, Suga were watching their practice match. 

While playing Tobio started to see black spot and he tried to shake it off. “What happened King” Tsukishima said while patting, “o-oh no nothing” Tobio said nervously, still Tsukishima didn’t believe him and kept his eyes on him. After a few minutes Tobio started to feel dizzy and sick to his stomach. His body finally gave up and he fainted but before his body touched the ground Tsukishima reached to him so he wouldn’t hurt himself. Everyone was shocked. Oikawa and Iwaizumi ran for their dear life, well obviously Tobio was their life. Oikawa reached out and put Tobio on his lap, “baby, hey baby wake up” his hands were shaking and looked at Iwaizumi whose eyes were red and could burst into tears any moment. 

“What happened?” the coach asked heavily breathing, “he fainted” Tsukii said. “Ok take him to the nurse office and I know you guys are worried but we have to continue the practice” coach said worriedly. “Yeah we will take him, you guys can continue” Oikawa said and Iwaizumi picked up Tobio bridely styal, they kissed him softly and walked away. Everyone was shocked beside some people. Even though they are dating for two years they haven't told anyone so it was shocking for them to see those moments. 

*This is how they looked and not my pictures💜

The nurse checked up Tobio who was still out cold, “No need to worry, he needs more rest and lots of nutrition, his body is too weak to handle them” they were confused about what the nurse was saying, “them” they both said together. “Oh you don’t know, are you guys his boyfriend?” they both nodded their heads. “Then congratulation” she smiled, “he is one week pregent” they looked at her then Tobio and her and Tobio again, “but how” they whispered. Nurse chuckled, “it only happens to 5% of males out of 100% and he is one of the 5%, he is a guy but he has a womb of a woman which means he can get pregnant and this also my first time seeing one of them” she explained them and left the room.

15 minutes later Tobio woke up and saw his two boyfriends looking at him, he smiled but they didn’t smile back. “W-what happened? Are you guys ok? You know I am fine” but they still didn’t talk and kept looking at him. “Iwa-chan, Oik-san please say something you guys are scaring me” Iwaizumi finally decided to speak, “Tobio you know you are pregnant” Tobio gasped and looked at them widely but their heads were down so he couldn’t see their face. ‘Oh no what do I do now, they will leave me, they will hate me now, why am I like this’ lots of bad thoughts crossed his mind and just thinking about them leaving him made him feel scared. Tears were streaming down his face, hearing him sob made the two to look at him. “I am sorry please d-don’t leave me” Tobio said softly, “No” Tobio flinched on that word and nodded slowly, “it’s ok I understand you guys, I am sorry but I am keeping this baby” Tobio held him breath in wait for a ‘No’ against but it never came. He felt two pairs of arms wrapping around him. “No, we will never leave you” Oikawa said while sobbing between words. “We love you and don’t be sorry we are glad that you are keeping our baby,” Iwaizumi added, “so you guys are not leaving Tobio said innocently. They chuckled and shook their heads. 

“So why didn’t you tell us that you can get pregnant” Iwaizumi softly asked, “I was scared that if you guys know the truth you guys will leave me” Tobio sadly said. Oikawa pated Tobio’s head and said, “stupid why would you even think that” he smiled softly and kissed him. Oikawa and Iwaizumi rubbed Tobios tummy and kissed the non-existing baby bump. Tobio chuckled,”stop, it tickles” they had some tickle fight before they left the nurse office. They were happy. 

Please enjoy its not only bonus but a little peek to their future😅👍🏼             I hope you guys are healthy❤❤❤
Love you guys a lot💜💜💜