☾︎ 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 ! 4 ☽

After biding a goodbye to Killua and Gon, I made my way to the airport with Kurapika and Leorio.

"Well, see you guys in September!" Leorio waved, before leaving me and Kurapika alone.

"Well...guess this is goodbye, till September that is." I laughed

"Hm. Goodbye [Y/N]." He said.

"Goodbye Pika." giving him one last hug before making my way to my plane.

As the plane took off, I couldn't help but think about everything that has happened. Making friends, seeing my cousin again, seeing my aunt again- She's not a pleasant woman. I am, though, closer to Kurapika then the others, not counting Killua.

It's weird all this happened because of a simple, or well not so simple, test. And to think if I didn't take the hunter exams I wouldn't have found them.

I do wonder what my mother is up to though.

[°~▪︎~°]

Once I arrived and the palace, if you will, than me and my mother called home, I called out to her, expecting answer, but I didn't receive one.

'Odd'

"Mom?" I called out again, as I walked up the stairs.

"Mother?!" I called again, huh...must be in a deep sleep then.

I walk into her room to see her sleeping.

"Mom?" I walked over to her bed. Something doesn't feel right...

I checked her pulse and I didn't feel anything... Tears brimmed my eyes making things blurry.

I saw a white blur on her bed side table. Come to find out, it was a letter. It read;

My Dear son, [Y/N].
By the time you read this, I'll be gone.
But don't think the worst, my dear, What happened to me was not your fault. Don't blame yourself for not being here to protect me. Even if you were here you would have suffered the same fait as me. So live a happy life. And find you a nice Husband or Wife.
-
Love Mother

I broke down, as sobs racked my body. I felt someone enter the room. I sprung up, pulling my sword from the holder. The person put their hands up in defense.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm here for [Y/B/N]! And no one was downstairs so I figured-"

"Who are you?" I asked, cutting Them off. I was not really in the mood to talk.

"My full name is Lee Ichiro, but I like to go by Jin! Cause that's the nickname [Y/B/N] called me!" Now that I got a good look at him, he had short, light brown hair. Crystal blue eyes. He had a ear piercing on his left ear. He wore a white hoodie, and black jeans and had round glasses.

"Hm" I said, slightly lowing my sword. "You came at a bad time."

"Why? Isn't [Y/B/N] back?" He asked, lowing his hands, putting them in his hoodie pockets. "We were supposed to look at the [L/N] family tree and history.."

I put my sword back in it's holster while answering, bluntly; "I have no idea who you are. But My brother Is missing, God knows if he's still alive, and my mother is now dead. So now is not the time."

The room grew into an uneasy silence, as I looked at the boy on the other side of the room, as he looking down.

"..I could help you..." He mumbled

"Help me with what?" I seethed, not meaning to sound so mean to the poor boy.

"Help bury your mother...If you want to! That is! Miss [L/N] was always kind to me...it's the least I could do! I could also help you find out who did this to your mother, find out more about your family, Teach you nen, oh! And-" he rambled, but I cut him off.

"Nen? What's Nen?" I asked, slowly starting to make my way to the boy.

"Oh! Nen is an ability that allows the beings/humans to manipulate their aura of life energy and use stupefying powers by its application!" He explained, giving me a small smile.

"Mhm. And is there types of nen?" I asked, now stranding infront of the boy, who was an inch shorter than me.

"Hm? Oh! The Four Major Nen types are; Ten, Zetsu, Ren And Hatsu. But then there are more, I guess, which are; Enhancing: Strengthening themselves or objects. Emission: Detaching aura from the body. Manipulation: Controlling animate and inanimate objects. Transmutation: Change the quality of aura to match something else. Conjuration: Create objects from aura. And Specialization: Unique effect." He explained, while counting on his fingers.

I took a deep breath and said, "Let's talk about this after having a proper burial for my Mother. Then we can talk about nen and my family history. I guess"

"Right, mister..-"

"[Y/N]. [Y/N] [L/N]" I answered

"Pleasure to meet you!" He bowed

"Please don't ever do that again" I told him, earning a 'sorry' from the boy.

After burying my mother, Lee or Jin, pulled out some books he found on my family.

We didn't find anything that I didn't already know.

"Hey [Y/N]? I think I know who killed your mother..." Lee said, Slowly

"Who?" I asked.

"Your grandmother"

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

[Y/N] Is not drowning in a indescribably emptiness

I'm sorry-
I know that joke was bad-

Anyways I was thinking-
You know how the Zoldycks have their family song?
Well, the song above will be your family song!
Feel free to change it-
If you want-
Anyways-
Bye-
___________