● Epilogue ●

"Plz be there" Jhope hung the call, standing right in front of the half constructed building, after dealing with his father and the property in the hotel he was called.

"Aera, don't worry. I'll save you. It's my time to repay back. I'll save you even tho it means to give up my own life"

He ran up the unwalled stairs to the floor anywhere he could find her. As he was reaching up the 5th floor, he heard the yells of Aera. He placed up with panic, fear and anger rushing through him.

When he reached up the 6th floor, he saw Aera, half concious, blood flowing down her temple and dripping from her chin to the floor, nose bleeding and drool if blood on her lips.
Jhope's world stopped, seeing his Aera in this form was making him insane.

There were 5 men, standing randomly, enjoying the scene, with evil smiles. One of the guy's hand was tangled in Aera's hair. He gripped it tighter as he saw Jhope and suddenly slumped her head hard on the floor.
Lunatic was now taking over Jhope. The good, kind and humble Jhope, the Jhope who avoids violence had totally left him now. He ran on to the person, before the others could react Jhope pulled out a pocket knife and slide it through the man's neck. He never did regretted doing that or ever will he. Then he kneeled down to pick Aera up, tears flowing through his face "Aera I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Aera " he cried onto the blooded love on his embrace.

"C-chohee!! I-I'm Chohee. Hobi, hajim-ma. Don't cry" she smiled a weak smile, holding back Jhope's hand on her cheek.

"No no, it's all because of me. Just because of me. If you haven't met me- " Jhope cracked up, unable to even complete his word.

"If I haven't met you, I would have never love my love my life. Y-you're the best thing that ever happened to me. Because of you I never regretted my life." She breath, with the smile never leaving her lips.

"No, chohee, you know how your life was back then? It was perfect. Jinyo- "

"Yes. I-I know. I know everything. I remember everything. What if I said I hated my life? All I wanted was just to go on with you and want you stand by me bu-but, I-I think I'm the one leaving you now. I-I sorry Hobi!"

"Shut up, Chohee. You're not leaving me. You're not going anywhere. We'll go on, it's not the end yet. I'll stand by you no matter what. I'll save you no matter what." He cried even harder.
"And pabo!! Why do you give me unconscious confess all the time?? I'm not accepting it. You have to do it again and next time, I don't want a drunk or 'this state's confession. Got it?!" Tears streamed down his face like it never did.

"C-Chohee? C-Chohee?? Chohee??" He froze.

No no no no Chohee No

Jhope got blanked, when the hand holding his hand back slouched down lifelessly.

Aera had also left him, very far away like everyone he loved did.

"C-Chohee, c'mon stop with the act. Its not funny. You're trying to scare me? O-okay you won. C'mon Chohee. Talk to me-" He broke. He looked at her divined eyes that explained him the whole universe to him, but now?! The eyes that were looking him back was hollow and empty like it never did.
He broke into pieces, so shattered that it would never be repaired again. Just Aera had the miracle to put him back but now , she herself was no more.

Jhope just kept on staring at his lifeless Chohee. Not a tear falling nor had a mind to think. He was just a dead soul less body now. With the Aera on his embrace, he smiled at her, noting down her every beauty carefully, trying to remember and never to forget his Aera.

On the other hand, the other men who were struck dumb and mourning for their lost member, were now at set mind to revenge.
Suddenly, Jhope felt a throb on his head, despite the agonising pain, his eyes and smile were never off Aera. He felt another hit, yet he was the same. And suddenly, he felt Aera being pulled away from him. A winced shit him, he stretched out his arm to gold her back but two other men held him away from her.

"Leave her. L-leave her!!" He shouted trying to shove off the hands holding him back.

"Okay as you say so" they smirked. And threw her body off the unwalled boundary of the 6th floor.

"NO!!!" Hesm shouted, and with all his last strength he yanked away those arms constricting him.

....And without a thought, he jumped off to his Aera. He stretched his arm embracing his falling Aera, closing his eyes and feeling her every last touch.

" This is how we met. Me, giving up willingly and you?! Just because of me."

"Even if we are meant to fall apart, no one can erase you from my heart."

" I promise to protect you, maybe in our next existence."

Just some minutes later, Jinyoung and Jin arrived at the spot.
Jinyoung, because Jhope had called him to be here, he was confused yet came but to his heartbreak he found his friend and his love embracing each other in the lap of death.
He found the Aera he was searching for but now, never to find her again.

"Sorry Aera. I could not love you the way I thought I loved you. Jhope you won! No one could get her like you caught her. Because you loved her and she loved you"
He trailed down into heav of tears.

Jin came with the cops and hurried here as soon as he got the evil plans of his father, Kim Joo-in .
After arresting Kim Joo-in and inquiring him, he opened up about the location of the construction building. They rushed for here but...was too late.

Jin felt off his knees, at the sight of his brother he loved so much.

"Ho Seok, my brother" he cried, Hands covering his face not daring to face him.
"I could not protect you this time either. I could not. The time we shared ha just become a memory, and bringing them back is just a torture to me, because Jhope now himself is just a memory. If next life truly exist, I hope I'll be born as your own blooded brother again, I hope you'll have a loving father and your own lost mother back. I hope you get all the happiness and ecstasy, you could not find in this generation here!"

"The end"

A/n:

" Gosh! I never thought I'd be able to complete this gwadamn boring thing, but as God willed, I actually did!
*Giggles awkwardly*

Thnx for being till the end.
And plz don't kill me, I know you're cursing over me for such a trashy waste of time.
Actually I was having exams while writing this, I had to complete this book asap so I just ended it up in a go.
But ummm......I might write book 2 of this book.

Maybe......if you like reading bullshit writings then only!

And lemme tell you, how good you feel clicking the COMPLETE button.
Who knew it feels so nice clicking the COMPLETE button!

Anyways, Bye guys plz check out my other books too!!!

Lots of love from the perfectly imperfect thingy on the opposite screen. That's me!!!

▪︎1273 words▪︎