Skeppy x Jealous!BBH 💔❤️

This is a chapter I made as a distraction from something. So i'm still on break.
Keep in mind that none of this has actually happened and that I am only shipping the personas and not the real people
----------------------------------------------
BadBoyHalo POV
-----------------------
Skeppy has been talking to this girl named Mia[I made her up so yeah] all week... He hasn't paid attention to me at all and it's been making me angry...
So angry that I don't want him to talk to her again! Dang it Skeppy you muffin head...
No One's POV
----------------------
Bad was laying in bed sulking as tears ran down his face with only his thoughts to consume him while Skeppy was in the other room talking to Mia on facetime.
Today was Bad and Skeppy's 8 month anniversary but Skeppy forgot.
---------------------------
Time skip thanks to George finally Telling Dream he loves him-
--------------------------
It was 10 PM when Skeppy checked the time.
"Oh! Sorry Mia, it's late and I have to go"
Skeppy said in a slightly sad tone of voice.
"It's alright Skeppy! I'll talk to you tomorrow"
Mia replied and smiled as Skeppy then ended the call. He walked towards the room him and Bad shared. When he opened the door the sight he saw surprised him. Bad was passed out on their bed with... a beer bottle in his hand?! Along with that his face was tear streaked. Skeppy didn't know what to say. Bad didn't drink unless something or someone had upset him so much it led to this.
Skeppy shook Bad awake after taking away the beer bottle. Bad who was somewhat sobered up now looked at Skeppy tiredly.
"Bad?! What happened..?"
Skeppy asked concern evident in his voice.
"Geppy hasn't paid attention me at all this week..."
Bad was now sober and silently crying again. Skeppy now realizing the damage he had done, tool Bad into a tight hug, muttering apology after apology. Bad hugged back shoving his head into Skeppy's shoulder.
"Geppy owes me lots of cuddles..."
Bad said, though it was muffled by Skeppy's shoulder he understood what Bad said. He laid down with Bad and began to cuddle. Then he took his phone out and texted Mia saying he can't talk tomorrow and the next few days.
He turned off his phone and tossed it onto the dresser next to the bed and continued to cuddle Bad, falling asleep but before that whispering
"Happy 8 month anniversary Baby.. Sorry for forgetting..."
Bad smiled at him as he fell asleep and whispered,
"It's alright Geppy..."
Then fell asleep
----------------------
This was inspired by a video I saw and since I was feeling angsty I made this so yeah this is more of a distraction from something and I'm still on break :)