Prologue

We had been charting all the weird things that had been happening lately and the feeling that the clues were going to fall into place was lingering in the air. The fog had grown thicker trying to cover up the discovery of a lifetime...well at least to us anyways. I will not allow it to stand in our way. We did not come here to give up nor where we going to turn back now. Then suddenly a bright glean lit up around us through the tall dark trees. It was blinding and then when i was able to open my squinting eyes the fog had lifted. We were surrounded by ruin carvings. Things we had only seen in history books now right in front of us like they had leapt out of the pages. It was truly a wonder to behold. I had a gut feeling that this wasn't the end of what was to come tonight. Soon after that thought had crossed my mind the beams of light seemed to all shift. Then I noticed Jas had picked up one of the stones on the ground and had placed it into its' rightful place. The ground shook as we all stepped back in fright. The stone cravings that we had once been standing on opened up to revile a long spiral stair case. The thought came back into my head that this wasn't over... it was the beginning of the mystery we were finally going to solve.