You're Mines Still

:¨·.·¨:
'·.. 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚒𝚌𝚎 ✎ . . .

◟̽◞̽ 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚊'𝚜

ᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

PRESENT DAY

Location: 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺

FLIPPING THE RAINBOW COLORED UNO CARD onto the stack placed neatly on the table, nau'jour jolted up. A slow smirk starting to appear onto his face, he grew excited.

Looking at his live broadcasting on his phone, then back at the card in his hand he grew cocky.

"Uno out nicca' aha!" he shouted with a push of his seat as he stood up.

"Man dis nigga always cheatin', on my momma." Dominque seethed as he smacked the ten cards he was just givin onto the clear table. "Hate yo ass."

Moving his body around nau'jour continued to dance as he watched the other storm over into the living room, music blasting.

There sat a group of males laughing at Dominque, one passing the sore loser a blunt in the process.

The room smelt of loud and had been filled with smoke. If you were to just have walked in, you'd think fog some how got into the home.

At the table the males counted single stacks of money and packaged bags of weed. Guns sat stacked up next to Dominque.

The trap house business was booming to put it simply. Money flowed in and out of the home constantly. All niggas had to do was mind they business and not get caught up.

"Bring ya skinny ass on nigga." Dominque scoffed, motioning a victorious nau'jour over. "This shit ain't gone count itself."

"Yeah whatever." nau'jour cheesed stopping his movement. Pulling his pants up slightly the boy began to walk over towards the table, grabbing at his phone as he ended the live.

"Hater." He teased throwing up a L shape with his finger, pointed in Dominque's direction.

ᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

"That's not funny my nigga. Nobody laughed." Tauras spoke with a straight face. Flickering his eyes up to his corny friend, and then back to his phone as he shook his head.