𖤐 o n e 𖤐

5 years old jungkook memories

jungkook hated it. the bad feeling in his stomach every time he sees his parents together. whether if they were just standing side by side. jungkook absolutely hates it when he catches the sight of his father's hand around his mother's waist. every morning he always sees it, sees his father hugging his mom while cooking breakfast. it always leaves jungkook fuming, starting the day with a bad mood.

that bad mood usually ends when his mother sits next to him and calms him down with affection. cuddles him, gives him forehead kisses, talks to him with the sweet voice that his mother only uses on him, not even on his father.

but jungkook hates it when his mother kisses him after his mother kissed his father. jungkook loved it when his mother kisses him, of course, don't get him wrong. but after kissing his father? a big NO.

note : forehead kisses only on jungkook, but lips to lips to jungkook's dad.

jungkook cried when he first saw his parents kissing. the feeling of betrayal overwhelmed him, thinks that his mother betrayed him by kissing his father. but it was all washed away when his mother rushed to him and hugged him, whispering sweet nothings to his ear to calm him down. but the only thing that calmed him down was being buried into his mother's chest.

it's been so long since he's felt his mother's soft breasts as he is too old for breast milk now.

jungkook watched his mother open and close his mouth when he asked for his mother milk and pointed on his breast, deep red on his cheeks by the sudden request.

"but jungkook, you're too old-"

"mom, please."

with his tear-stained cheeks and sparkling eyes and jutted bottom lip, jimin - his mother - gave up and carried jungkook.

"if that will calm you, then sure, my baby."

"mom! im not a baby anymore ! i'm already big and strong !"

"hm? then you don't need my milk?" jimin watches his son's face turn into shock and panic with a teasing smile.

"no ! i need them to grow bigger and stronger."

"but you said you're already big and strong."

"well, okay fine, i'm a baby then." jungkook has to lower his pride but it's fine because it's for his mom and milk.

jimin laughs.

"but i don't think i have enough milk now.." his mother says.

they're both in bed now, his parent's bed. jimin propped against the bed frame so he can lean and jungkook on his mother's lap facing the covered big breasts of his mother.

he watches his mother unbotton her silky pink pajama shirt. he ogled at the valley between the big perky and juicy tits, pink areolas peaking from the lace bra his mother is wearing. it's overflowing in the sides. jungkook can tell where the nipples are located as it is poking through the fabric.

"jungkookie?" his mom's voice pulls him from his boob trance and faces his mom questioningly.

"could you reach my back and unclasp my bra?" jungkook nods determinedly to which jimin smiles, jungkook stretches his hand, smashes his face on jimin's breast valley, sniffing lightly as his fingers work behind his mother's back.

jimin sighs in relief when jungkook finally unclasped the hooks and pulls back. disappointed when he did so but quickly vanished when he's faced with the naked chest of his mother.

"wow.." accidentally slips out of jungkook's mouth, to which jimin rises his brow.

".. wow?" jungkook gasps when he realizes and covers his mouth, blush erupts on his cheeks.

jimin grins and removes his pajama shirt to slip off his bra, putting back his pajama shirt back again when he finally slipped the bra off.

"you're just like your father."

jungkook's eyes darken at the mention of his father. if he's just like his father then why does his mother not kiss him in the mouth also? why  can't he sleep in the same bed with his mother?

"no !" jungkook barks and engulfs the erect nub after being exposed into the cold air. jimin gasps at the sudden loud voice and the warm mouth enveloping his nipples.

he sucks harshly, nipping lightly at the nub. jimin tries to push him off because of the roughness but jungkook doesn't relent. slowly by slowly he calms down, the gentle smell of his mother and the smell of milk calms him down.

jimin gasps when he feels milk come out of his left breast which is what jungkook is sucking on. shortly after, a small hand latches it self on both of his breast, kneeding lightly on the fat.

jimin relaxes and closes his eyes. lets jungkook do whatever he wants.

jimin feels slight rutting of jungkook's hips but decides to ignore it as it is very faint, thinks jungkook is just trying to get comfortable.

jungkook groans in satisfaction here and there, loving how the milk runs down on his tongue, and jimin knows, he can feel the vibration.

03/18/21
-jiminxx-