Teen Fiction Results!

REVIEWS

Thank you to @samihaahmad20 for judging

---

Rivalling Sides

The title and the blurb are catchy. Grammar and vocabulary are rich, I didn't find any mistakes. The plot and the writing style are okay. But it sometimes became boring to me. I lost interest sometimes while reading the book. There is almost no plot twist. Try to bring some. But overall,the story is okay. Keep writing. 

I don't like you back

The title and blurb is really interesting and eye-catching. The cover goes well with the story. Grammar and vocabulary is rich. I like the plot. Writing style is not bad. I like this story and added in one of my reading list to read further. Keep going.

---

The Cost of falling

The story is good and the plot is great. Grammar is good too. Writing style is so rich. But it was a little bit difficult to read. Not a relaxing writing style. Try to write in a little bit easier way and it would be a wonderful story. Keep going.

---

Milk, Sugar and Cocoa

I really liked this story. The plot is so unique and the flow of the story is good. But I think the title is not catchy enough. There's not that much noticeable grammatical errors. Overall, I enjoyed reading it and I'm going to add it to my reading list to read further.

---

Bad Boy's Babe

 I like the plot. It seems like a typical bad boy story at first but it's actually not. The characters are well portrayed and the descriptions are written well. I have added the story in my reading list to read further.

---

GoldFish

 Your characters are well thought out. The pace of the story and the structure is awesome! This book is unlike anything I have read before. I love how you portray Koa's passion for soccer. Well done!

---

Drive

Well written! I love the plot and the blurb hooked me. The pace is a little too fast. But seriously, good job!

---

His Gem

Honestly? The blurb hooked me immediately. You have some grammar mistakes, which a bit of editing can help. I love how you portray the feelings of your characters. well done.

--

🤞RESULTS🤞

-------

In third place we have. . .

✨Milk, Sugar and Cocoa✨

ShikhaDreamer108

---

In second place we have. . .

✨I don't like you back✨

ever_after04

---

In FIRST PLACE we have

*get excited*

✨Bad Boy's babe✨

✨Bad Boy's babe✨

Alishika45

---

Well done guys! Winners, go collect your stickers