Ewan Potter and Elliot Peters (boyXboy)

Name: Ewan Potter
Age: 17
Gender: male
Sexuality: Bi
Parents: Lily and James Potter
Pos: Top
House: Gryffindor

Name: Elliot Peters
Age: 17
Gender: FTM, has only the top surgery
Sexuality: Gay
Parents: Unknown
Pos: Switch
House: Gryffindor

Ewan and Elliot had feelings for each other but never were more than best friends. They always cuddled and kissed, not showing the sexual energy they had for each other. Ewan was in the Gryffindor common room, rolling around the couch and avoiding his potions homework, while Elliot was upstairs in the dorm, finishing his. Once he finished, he came down the stairs in grey sweats and no shirt, still feeling a little insecure about it. he spotted Ewan and walked over "whatcha doing?"

Ewan chuckled and ran his fingers through his thick, brown hair. "I'm not doing anything important, just too busy not knowing how the heck to make wolfsbane." He groaned and covered his face. "You?"

Elliot made an 'alright' face and joined him on the floor "I just finished mine, I can help you, if you want.. or just make out with you." his cheeks flush a bright pink, thinking of Ewan's lips on his.

Ewan grinned and sat up quickly. "I think making out would be a lot more fun, yeah.." he slowly moved his face closer, as if asking permission to do so. Elliot giggled quietly and put his hands on the sides of Ewan's neck, kissing him softly. Ewan kissed him back, instinctively moving his arm behind him. He pulled away after a few minutes, suddenly looking a little anxious.

"What's wrong bub?" Elliot asked, looking into his eyes, his green ones filling with slight concern.

"Oh-" he smiled and looked around. "I dunno, I was just thinking it would be easier to kiss you in private." Ewan grinned. "You know the other Gryffindors are nosy."

Elliot blushed, then smirked. "Well come on, I have a place, that no one else knows." he got up and Accio-ed a t-shirt and some slides. Ewan jumped up and slid his homework into a book bag, reaching for Elliot's hand.

He took it and dragged both of them out of the common room and down some of the corridors. Ewan followed faithfully, like an excited dog. El looked at him and giggled "Someone's excited." he kissed his cheek and started walking down the steps.

He kissed their hand, laughing a little. "Who wouldn't be excited?? I'm going somewhere with the handsomest boy ever! And even better, I think he likes me."

Elliot blushed "You're too sweet Ewan, and you are cuter than me by a lot."

Ewan rolled his eyes with a grin. "You're just saying that because you haven't looked in any mirrors recently."

He shrugs, "I'd rather look at you than myself"

Ewan laughed and intertwined their fingers. "Okay okay. Where's the spot you were talking about?"

"You know how the castle as a lot of hidden rooms and shit?"

"Yeah! Like the room of requirement?"

El nods, "exactly, so one night I was exploring, running my hand along the wall, as one does, and my hand fell through"

"As one does. Brilliant."

He giggles "it's just around the corner I think..."

Ewan ran his hand along the walls, trying to help Elliot find it again. Elliot did the same, walking down the corridor. his hand suddenly feel through "Found it!" He shouted and walks through, Ewan following with the damn adorable laugh he has.

The room was very clean. it had a nice bed, a nice fluffy carpet on the floor, along with a magic window that showed the lake. it was right behind the bed, with both side walls being bookshelves."Oh my gosh!!! This looks so cool, I wouldn't mind living here!" Ewan flopped onto the bed, thinking for a moment. He sat up eagerly as he recalled it was time for a makeout session.