Winter Breeze

Y/N's POV

    I wonder what the school looks like. I thought as I walked towards my new school, along side my older brother and his best friend. "Don't we have morning practice?" Kotaro questioned his friend. His friend, Akaashi, nodded. "Hey! Y/n-Chan, you should come to our morning practice then." Kotaro beamed, still walking beside Akaashi. 

    I turned to face my older brother and slightly frowned. "Are you sure I can go? I mean, what if the other team members can't concentrate while I'm there. Especially with my beauty standing out everyone would go-"

    "Enough with the beauty for god sake. Is there anything else you ever talk about?" Kotaro groaned, exasperated. I glared at my older brother then scoffed while proceeding to walk in the schools' direction. "You're just mad because I look better than you." I teased. I could feel Kotaro daggering a glare straight towards me, but I ignored it and sashayed in my walking. "You two are a mess." Akaashi sighed. 

TIME SKIP: VOLLEYBALL GYMNASIUM

    Once we arrived at the school's gym, I looked around before going in shock. "Kotaro, watch this." I chuckled. I walked in the middle of the gym then smirked. "Um, hello everyone! I'm new here, that's my brother over there, if you didn't notice," I continued as Kotaro huffed. "I-" Before I could even finish Kotaro cut me off. "Blah Blah, whatever. Ahem! Everyone, meet my annoying little sister, if you didn't know, she's the new transfer student." Kotaro spoke loud enough, so everyone could hear. 

       "Hi! I'm Kaori Suzumeda, it's nice to meet you." A girl with light brown hair smiled. I returned the smile then gave her a little wave. "Hi, I'm Y/n Bokuto, it's nice to meet you too." I beamed. 

AUTHOR's POV

        All of the boys on the volleyball team gathered around Y/n and greeted her. "I'm Haruki Komi, it's nice to meet you!" A guy with brown hair exclaimed. Y/n bowed, smiling. "Hey, Y/n, you know..." Bokuto's voice faded as a guy caught Y/n's eye. She stared at the blonde guy for what seemed like... Forever, until he faced her, beginning to make eye contact. Y/n could feel her cheeks grow warmer and warmer as their eye contact lasted for a few more seconds, until it was broken by Bokuto. "Hellooo, were you even listening?" He questioned, waving a hand in her face. Y/n turned to look at her brother. "No, was I supposed to be?" Y/n frowned, folding her arms, literally irritated. 

     "Hm? Let's see-" Bokuto stopped talking when he got smacked in the back of his head by Akaashi. "Stop bickering with her, she'll always win your little competitions."  Akaashi blankly spoke. Y/n smiled in satisfaction at those words. Bokuto rubbed the back of his head. "You hit me pretty hard. That hurts." He pouted. Y/n laughed. "Crybaby, crybaby." She teased. Bokuto daggered a glare at her and she rolled her eyes scoffing. "You're so ugly." Bokuto scrunched up his nose in disgust. Y/n looked at him then glared at him. "Well, at least I don't look in the mirror and it breaks." She shot back. 

   "Ouch!" Bokuto gasped. Y/n chuckled. "Just kidding, stupid." She laughed, walking away... As Y/n walked around the gym, exploring, she bumped into someone and stumbled backwards, beginning to fall, but she felt an arm around her waist so she was saved. She looked at the person who'd caught her and flinched. Y/n stood from his grip then bowed like a million times. "I'm so sorry! I should have been-" "It's fine, I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to." He interrupted. His voice was so soft, just hearing it made her want to melt. "I'm Akinori Konoha, it's-" 

    Before Akinori could even finish his sentence, the coach had interrupted by shouting that class would be starting in a few minutes. "Oof, sorry, but I have to go. I guess I'll see you around?" Y/n frowned. Akinori smiled and nodded. "Bye." Y/n smiled. She walked away making her way towards her older brother and Akaashi. Dammit! I didn't get her name. Akinori thought, regretting his life decisions. (Sounds like a meme) 

Author Chan's Note: I know I said I'd post this tomorrow but my fingers are forging me to finish it today so... Sorry if it seems short, but the next part will be published tomorrow. Hopefully my fingers don't start typing when I go to sleep. 

I hope you enjoyed this, if you did, please comment for more! I'll be reading the comments since in every fanfiction I've read there's a lot of funny things in the comments! Amuse me please! Oh, and if you see any mistakes, please notify me. <~'Love you guys! Stay safe! Wear masks!~'>