Fierce

"Appa let's play

"Appa let's play." Yuna jumped as I sat in my office dealing with a work call. "Mama is coming?"

"Yuna sweetheart. Appa needs to take this, mama is on her way." I said. "Hi yes-

"Appa lets playyyy. I'm bored." She jumped. I huffed.

"Yuna I said no. Later we can play now please stop bugging me!" I snapped making her flinch with her whole body.

Her eyes welled with tears and she ran away crying before I could even say anything.

I hung up the phone and went after her.

"Yuna." I called going to the sound of her cries only to see the front door open revealing Eleanor who had a crying Yuna hugging her legs.

"What did you do?" She asked me before picking up Yuna who hugged Elle and cried while Minseok hid behind her legs.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Eleanor stared at me in disappointment but also with a look that told me she expected it.

"What happened?" She asked Yuna in a much nicer tone than she had spoken to me in.

"Appa yelled at me." Yuna tattled.

"Come on...let's go home." She told the kids.

"Elle." I grabbed her arm but she pulled away harshly and walked away to the car placing the kids inside.

"Elle come on." I ran up to her as she closed the back door.

"You're never going to change. You'll always be the same asshole you were when we got married." She snapped. "You've done enough to me, you can yell at me, hurt me in every possible way emotionally and physically but I draw the line at my kids." She snapped. "You ever yell at anyone of them ever again then you'll never see them."

"I thought they were our kids." I mumbled.

She rolled her eyes. "You have no custody. They're only here because I wanted to give you a chance but you've as usual proved that Kim Seokjin will forever be an abusive, hot headed, aggressive asshole." She stated. "I wish we had never met, never gotten married I HATE YOU." She snapped.

I looked down. "I...I know." I nodded. "And you have every right but I don't care."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "I'll still love you."

"Love?" She laughed in disbelief. "You call what you have for me love? That's love?!" She whisper shouted. "Go fuck yourself." She snapped getting in the drivers seat and driving away.

She had changed. She was bold now, not afraid to speak her mind and stand her ground. She was fierce.

-Eleanor-

I was so furious! I got home and let the kids do their own thing after settling in. I was in my bedroom when Mark walked in and winced.

"Yikes the air is so tense, what's wrong bunny?" He cooed sitting down next to me.