Chapter 2

Glaring down at each other tensely, Kizaru decided to speak first. "Bounty Hunter-chan, we have a lot to talk about. Don't you think?"

"Define 'A lot'" Stated Luffy, she could still see a glimpse of red and black on the corner of her eyes.

Deciding to ignore the statement given, Kizaru continued "You're a Bounty Hunter, why didn't you stop the pirate from killing Saint Charlos?"

He squinted his eyes at her, and she stared back "I've heard a lot about you, so I'm pretty sure you don't have trouble sensing danger right?"

"Do you mind telling me who's in danger?" She asked, raising her brows. Sensing the satisfying wave of irritation and annoyance, Luffy internally smirked.

"A Celestial Dragon, Black Cat-chan" he answered. "Saint Charlos was shot by a pirate."

Cocking her head to the side as she spoke, "Yes. He got shot by a pirate. But that's none of my business, Kizaru." Smirking, she continues to mock them.

"Besides, even if he was killed in my presence, I wouldn't do anything about it." The eyes of suspicion was seen in the eyes of Kizaru, and deciding to answer the unspoken 'Why?', she answered.

"Because, protecting a Celestial Dragon isn't my job. That's the Marines' job. And, why did he even come here if he knew there was a lot of people who wanted to kill him, hmm?" Smirking, she walked a step, then patted Kizaru's shoulder.

"And besides, my job is capturing pirates"

Gazing her eyes to the pirates that still hadn't left, she levelled their eyes. "And I see two pirates who would likely go into my collection"

As if on cue, the two supernovas came forward.

Namely, Eustass Kidd, captain of the Kidd Pirates with a bounty of 315 million belli, next to him is Trafalgar Law, captain of the Heart Pirates with a bounty of 250 million belli.

They were both infamous supernovas in the grandline. Kidd was said to have earned his bounty by destroying the 'innocents' and Trafalgar was said to have earned his bounty due to his brutal fighting techniques and his unique and rare devil fruit.

The both of them grinned, "Black Cat Luffy" Kidd began, forgetting about his oath to Killer to never face her head on cause that would be the last day he'd feel and smell the sea.

Smiling at them, she placed a finger over her finger, signaling them to quiet down. "Eustass Kidd, Trafalgar Law. What brings you here?"

Kidd scowled, "What else do you think you stinkin' woman?!" He yelled irritated, getting ready to fight, he motioned his body in a fighting position.

Unfortunately, failing to notice Law sit in a nearby chair as if to watch an entertaining show. But despite that, Luffy could tell he was tense, ready to move quickly if danger possesses.

After all, they know they're in enemy ground.

She smirked, "Hasty for a fight?"

But before Kidd could retort, Kizaru was already by his side, about to kick him as he spoke "Sorry Black Cat-chan, but capturing pirate is also a Marines' job~"

About to kick Kidd, Kizaru suddenly fell to the ground, smashing it to pieces. It felt as if he was being pulled to the Earth's core.

"Eh?" Kidd stated dumbfoundedly, but was reluctantly ignored.

Kizaru tried to stand up but failed to do so, only able to twitch and move certain parts of the body.

He moved his head whilst in the pressure, and he looked over at Luffy, who, was smiling at him with closed eyes. He glared.