epilogue

our times ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

our times ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse

our times ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

epilogue - our times

i was always yours.

< • >

From the start, Kunikuzushi has always admired you. It was just a 'silly' crush and a hint of admiration. It was nothing more, nothing less; that was until he got closer to you. Like what he always wanted but can't seem to get.

Instead of looming and sulking on the entire suspension, he was over the moon! Why? Because his long-term crush finally noticed him. Who wouldn't be head over heels?

Truth be told, he was glad that you snitched because it brought you closer to him and it brought him closer to you. He enjoyed spending time with you and this 'little' admiration started to develop. He was falling hard to the point he'd do anything for you. Just say the word and he'd obey you like a dog.

He couldn't tell if you were starting to like him too or you were just being nice. But in the meantime, he controlled himself and tried his best not to confess for now. He didn't want to date you while he's in a gang, he knew you deserved better than a gangster boyfriend.

The thing is... people who were in the fatui gang weren't allowed to leave unless you graduated or you dropped out. If you try to leave, you'll be beaten up to death.

Moreover, if he told you he likes you, the fatui might come after you and he didn't want that. That's why he told you he liked someone else.

He didn't know what to do and he approached Haypasia and asked her for advice. She associated herself with a lot of aggressive people in the past before, after all. He felt that she was the right person to ask for this one.

Except when he did... She brought up his trauma and told him that he didn't need to hurt everyone just because one person had hurt him.