🍋 Caught In 4k 🍋

Have some grass, ya'll will need this shit.
————-
When Quackity convinces Schlatt to relax a little and to enjoy an intimate night with him, Tubbo walks in on them accidentally.

For Schlatt, it'd been a long day at work and he wanted to just collapse, the only thing really motivating him as of now was the sight of his husband and son. As of recently, he'd been put into a lot of high-pressure situations with handling contracts and dealing with clients for his company - it was apparent that it was slowly wearing him down. Even when he was a little scummy with his business and used numerous tactics to manipulate his clients, it still got hectic when things started getting big.

He took the keys out of his pocket, fumbling with it a little bit before finding the correct key to his apartment and inserting it into the hole; turning it to be greeted with his son running through the hallway to see him. " Papa! How's work! " The smaller smiled, one of two things that kept him happy.

Though he had to admit, he felt bad for Tubbo, he wasn't home all too much because he was at work with a 9 to 5 job, which meant he couldn't spend much time with him. He also, wished that he could give a better life to him, they weren't exactly living the most lavishly but he was hoping with the increase of clients he'd be able to at least afford a new home one day - but the apartment wasn't that bad, it was a loft apartment, already quite big, but the thought of having their own home was even better.

Schlatt dropped his briefcase by the doorway before picking up the running boy, holding him close before he spotted his husband around the corner and his smile increased. He let their son down back onto the floor before closing the door behind him to give his lover a gentle kiss on his forehead, " Have you eaten dinner yet? " Schlatt asked, they didn't have a lot of groceries in the fridge, if they didn't they could probably eat out or have take out.

" Nope! I want McDonald's!! "

Tubbo yelled, giving grabby hands at Schlatt, unsure, the man looked up to his husband before receiving an excited nod from the man too ( jeez he really married this idiot ) - Mcdonalds it was then. He had the food delivered to them and all 3 happily ate, by the time Schlatt had finished his food, the Mexican was long done and he was looking towards Schlatt with a worried expression.

" Hey, listen, babe. You've been working really hard lately, you should just relax y'know? "

Quackity sighed, caressing his husband's cheeks, his chops tickling his palm. It wasn't long before an idea popped into his head, his gaze averted to their son who was playing with the toy from his Happy Meal. " You know how reluctant I am with uh, drinking, and only ever let you on special occasions. But you know, we can share like a glass of wine, just one "

The other offered, the ram was quick to accept. Because of his previous drinking problems, he allowed Quackity the responsibility of the liquor cabinet and when they could drink or not. This was a rare occasion, only ever getting to drink once or twice every few months. Even if it was just one glass, it'd still be enjoyable since it was shared.

" After... Tubbo sleeps "

Quackity spoke in a more breathy tone, his lids falling halfway to be met with a knowing smirk. Schlatt was never one to be easily flushed but he could feel a lump in his throat from how blunt the Mexican was, ever since Tubbo came into their life they hadn't been as sexually active; only getting a sneaky touch every now and then or kisses. But man, would he be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to tonight...

After a few hours of Quackity happily playing with Tubbo, Schlatt was practically buzzing, it'd finally hit their kid's bedtime and the Mexican went to go tuck him away. Tubbo held tightly onto his bee plush, the thick soft blanket draping over his small body only for him to start snoring shortly after the Mexican had told him stories. Admittedly, they were stories about the drug cartels and how he may or may not have gotten involved but that was a story for a whole other day.