14

Jimin's POV

Weird noises left Anne's mouth as I stared at her. "Aren't you like going to bring your clothes?" I asked, still oddly looking at how happy she looked. Anne smirked, showing me her bank card. "I'm gonna buy 'em. I live kinda far from here too so I'm lazy to travel." I nodded. "So are you leaving the house with those clothes?" Anne looked at me with a weird look. "Why would I do that when I can online shop even though I prefer to buy it physically, I don't like to leave the house in this state." I nodded once again.

"So," Anne faced me, placing her phone down and cupping her face. "Now that we are going to be housemates, should we learn something about ourselves?" She grinned. I shrugged, "Okay. My name is Park Jimin. I am 22. I live with my sister, Sooyoung or what she likes to be called, Joy. Um, basically I live a boring life." I mumbled bluntly. Anne tilted her head, "Does Sooyoung study at Seoul Academy?" My eyes widened as I nodded, curious as to how she knew she studied there. I was about to ask before she answered the question I had in mind.

"I study there too as a senior. I've seen her during some occasions our school held." She answered, leaning back. "Now, it's my turn!" I just nodded as a sign that I was listening. "Well now that I know we are gonna get close, my name is not Anne."

"What?"

Anne, who said her name isn't Anne nodded. "Do you know Park Chanyeol? The CEO of Park Enterprise?" I nodded, slowly processing the information. "Well, I am his um," I looked up at her face, seeing how uncomfortable she looked while trying to reveal the information. "I am his sister..."

Once I heard that, I choked, standing up and bowing. "Please forgive me for talking informally!" Park Enterprise is one of the biggest company in the money industry and seeing that the younger sister of the Park family right in front of me, I started to apologize because who knows if I will get fined for talking informally to their daughter.

Anne stood up as well, shaking her hand as she laughed awkwardly. "You don't have to bow and apologize. My... family will know nothing. Treat me like your friend, not as someone high from you please." She responded as I watched her. "Like sure? I won't get reprimanded or something? Or fined? I'm too broke to pay for things already." I asked, knowing the obvious fact that I have no money to pay for fines.

"Who gave you that idea?" Anne laughed. "Um, myself?" Anne laughed even harder as she shook her head. "Nothing will happen. Don't worry." She assured as I sighed with relief.

"But anyways, my real name is Park Chaeyoung or Roseanne Park. You can call me Rosé or Chaeng or Chae or Rosie or Chipmunk or anything you have in mind."

I could only stare at her in a questionable way, "What?" The blonde in front of me with many ways of called giggled, "You know what, just call me Rosé." She smiled while I raised a brow.

"Rosé? That sounds so sassy! And, we're friends, right?"

She sniggered, "Then what was I before? A cockroach trying to scare you?" She asked, sarcastically as I laughed.

"So friends."

since yall say the story is interesting,
i'll keep going and try to speed up with
the writing.

some of yall also don't get the plot which is
okay because the plot hasn't been revealed yet.
the plot will be revealed when the story ends and
trust me, the plot is something yall will be jungshook
to know :)