Chapter 17

To Dubu :

                Where are you dub? Can please inform Miss Cha that I would be late for at least 10-20 mins I have important things to do , if it's ok with you.

From Dubu :

                        Copy that no problem I'll explain to her later , in one condition ,.

To Dubu :

                 What is it ?

From Dubu :

                     Treat me later. Thanks !

Hayst this tofu , .. Chaeyoung , Jeongyeon I'll go first my driver is now here see you tomorrow guys take care on your way home.

You too Nayeon unnie , we both said.
Unnie you can sit down now , I'll find a cab for us . Whoaaaaa it's too hot ! We're are the cab , it's freaking hot ! I'm waiting for 5 minutes now.
I'll be super later now , ohhh no please please please 5 minutes passed again finally there's a cab now. I get Jeongyeon's stuff first , let's go home now are you ok you don't feel dizzy ? Can you walk ?

I can Chaeyoung don't worry about me I can handle. Ok ok I hold her waist to support I know she not ok plus the weather is so hot she might collapse anytime I help her get in the car..I signaled her to move a little which she make it faster.

J-Line followed Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon ..
Chaeyoung really cares for Jeongyeon that much , if she's not in a relationship with Somi I might thought that she and Jeongyeon are in relationship. Look they are very closed to each other , she even brought some snacks then now shes helping her such a gentlewoman. I think I'm gay for Son Chaeyoung. Sana spoke out of nowhere seriously looking the picture in her phone, it's her and Chaeyoung.
My romantic encounter with a stranger name Son Chaeyoung .

As I can see I think you're the one who's in love with Chaeyoung not me tsss, shut up now ! I'm driving I can't focus you know I need to follow them.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon arrived at their house she help Jeongyeon again , Jeongyeon's mom is waiting in the gate  . Chaeyoung hugs Jeongyeon's mom , I miss you so much mom , how have you been here.
Aigo ! Our baby Chaeyoung , we miss you too a lot were planning to visit in your apartment next day , but then you're already here so I think you'll be visiting us everyday now ? Are you doing good ? I clean your house yesterday

Mom ! You don't need to do that ! I'm planning to be back there soon , mom next time don't do that I don't to see you tired.

Ahh mom my bestfriend need to rest she's tired.

Ok please guide her Chaeyoung.
Yes mom I will , again I help Jeongyeon unnie to get upstairs I carefully lay down in her bed. Unnie eat first before you sleep ok get well soon I miss playing with you . I'll be back tomorrow unnie , take a rest then

Thank you so much cub , did Somi called already ?

No, not yet ..I'm going to my work now update me if she calls you unnie. Bbye !

Mom? Where are you mom? I'll go ahead now mom .

You're leaving now?

Yes mom I have work to do , I'll be back tomorrow I smiled reassuring that I will be back. 

Mom give me a box of cookies. Take that Chaeyoung I baked that .

Wowwww ! Thank you so much mom , it's smell so good mom I will eat it all . Thank you mom I'll go now.

I was walking along the road then I stop in front of out house I sighed and closed my eyes. Hayst , I miss you mom , dad I wish you were here with me now , I'm doing good here mom and dad I'm not hardheaded now hehehe I'll be a good girl. Bye for now mom , dad .

It think they were siblings , Chaeyoung called her mom I'm not deaf you know ! I'm curious why did she stop in that white house.. Momo said

I don't know Momoring , what I want to know is where did she live it's not my business anymore why did she stop in that house ok. Now let's go home