(Angst, Fluff)[Alternate ending] Hanahaki Diseases

A/N: This is an alternate ending to the first one! Hope you guys enjoy!

Cross's P.O.V: I was hanging out with Epic... and his girlfriend Frisk. Epic kept talking about different memes, most of them being cheesy, lovey, dovey ones he was using to flirt with Frisk. I kept a smile on my face, and chuckled at a few, I didn't want him worrying about me or anything, but... I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. He was treating Her how he used to treat me, I mean we didn't act like a couple, but we used to cuddle like that, and he used to hold me like that.
After a few minutes I told them I had to go do something, and teleported to Ink's, mine, and Reapers house. I walked in the door, saying hi to Reaper, who was reading a book. I started up the stairs to my room, opening and closing the door. I started coughing, I put my hands infront of my mouth as the flower petals and blood came out of my mouth. Everything inside me hurt as I collapsed onto my knees coughing out the Bloody petals.
After about 8 minutes of this, the coughing finally stopped, I heard my door open, Ink and Reaper came in. The duo walked over to me quickly, "CROSS!" I heard Ink and Reaper yell in unison, I lifted my head, "N-not so l-loud b-bro. I-I'm fine." I stuttered, Ink and Reaper had started calming me down from my coughing session as tears ran down my skull from how much it hurt, I had about 2 months left if I didn't do anything about it, "Cross please! Tell us who it is..." Ink begged, I shook my head, not wanting Epic to get killed. I had a crush on Epic for a long time, then he started dating his Frisk, it hurt but I didn't want to intervene on their relationship!

[2 months later]

Cross's P.O.V: I decided to spend one more day with Epic, Ink let me as long as I called them one last time. We were at a Cafe, "Hey Cross can I talk to you?" ET Frisk asked, I nodded and walked off, they dragged me away before I could let Epic know where we were going. They dragged down a dark alleyway, it was a bit creepy.
After awhile she turned around and stared me dead in the eye sockets, they had a knife In hand. I realized that they had the intention of killing me, I then felt myself start coughing up the flower petals. This was bad! After a few minutes they had beaten me so bad, I could no longer stand!

Epic's P.O.V: I couldn't find Cross and Frisk and I was really starting to worry. After a little while of me and Frisk dating they started showing that they really disliked Cross, and we had also started arguing. So I had been planning on breaking up with them.
I saw an alleyway that was nearby the cafe, I went down it. I was met with Frisk in the process of beating and killing Cross!
I felt my magic burn in my eye, "S T E P A W A Y F R O M H I M!" I said in my 'scary voice'. They both looked over to me, Cross was drenched in his own blood and his arms and legs were tied together, he was also gagged. Meanwhile Frisk was covered in some of Cross's blood.
They tried to cover it up, I walked over to Cross, "WE'RE DONE KID! LEAVE!" I screamed out. Frisk backed up a bit and ran off, I'd deal with them later! I took off the gag, Cross was coughing up bloody petals. I was extremely worried, I had a suspicioun that he had Hanahaki, but I noticed that they were the petals of my favorite flower. "I 'cough' I-I'm s-so-so so-sor-sorry." Cross mumbled out, tears streamed down his face and mixed with the blood. I noticed Cross's frame starting to dust, as he started closing his eyes, "N-no, Cross please! Don't go! Hang on, just a little longer!" I whimpered, I couldn't lose him. I was out of ideas, I decided to act on my gut, it was my last hope.
I pulled Cross's head up to mine, I gently connected our 'lips'. I felt Cross kiss back with as much force as he could muster, I pulled him onto my lap, deepening the kiss. We sat like this for a few minutes, though it felt like an eternity, just basking in each other's affection.
Eventually I pulled away, Cross panted for air, but had stopped dusting! I smiled in pure happiness hugging the smaller tighter, Cross squeaked in suprise. "I love you Crossy" I spoke softly, he gave me a crooked grin, "I-I lo-love you too." He mumbled out, I picked him up bridal style.
After I got him back to my place I undid the ropes that kept him tied up, "Please forgive me, for I am about to do something inappropriate." I said, Cross just looked at me confused. In less than 20 seconds I had completely stripped him, he looked like a dang grape, Cross shivered, I wrapped the bones that were hurt with bandage's.
After I pulled him onto my lap, wrapping my arms around his smaller fram, I slipped my jacket on him. He nuzzled up to my ribcage, I chuckled, he was so adorable, "I love you Crossy." I spoke softly, Cross snorted quietly, "I love you too, I always have..." Cross spoke the last part quitely.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the alternative ending! Have a great morning, day, or night!
(988 Word Count)