CHAPTER 20

Y/N'S POV
We exit the tunnel and reunite all together, it's incredible how big our friends group has turned into. There's three supernatural creatures, three humans, and me.

-Y/N: We are back! (chuckles)
-Mina: (holds your hand) This is all thank to all of you... I'm really thankful and also very sorry for the problems that I've caused (sighs and smiles)
-Momo: It's okay, Y/N was so insisting and we couldn't stop until we saved you (smiles)

 I'm really thankful and also very sorry for the problems that I've caused (sighs and smiles)-Momo: It's okay, Y/N was so insisting and we couldn't stop until we saved you (smiles)

-Mina: (looks at you) Were you that worried? (smiles)
-Y/N: Uh... (shy) Yeah, I've been really worried cause I felt like everything was my fault, very guilty.
-Mina: (chuckles) I wasn't going to allow them to do anything to you, so don't feel guilty anymore.
-Sana: (sighs) We would never do anything to him.
-Mina: Well, we don't know. Betrayals are quite often nowadays.

The tension between the both of them was really high. It was like watching two dragons about to fight each other. Even Jeongyeon and Nayeon have stepped back.

-Y/N: U-Uh (gets in the middle) It doesn't matter anymore since now we are all friends, right? (smiles)
-Sana: You are right, we have a mission to do (smiles) Let's accomplish it so we can get rid of the supernatural world.
-Nayeon: What does that mean?
-Sana: Humans and supernatural creatures shouldn't interact. Y/N and I have agreed to stop seeing you once we turn Mina into a human.
-Mina: (looks at you) Is that true?
-Sana: (looks at you too)
-Y/N: Well...
-Sana: Tell her, let's make it clear this time. This is the last time that we'll see this people, we have already forgave their lives, it's more than enough.
-Mina: Y/N can do whatever we wants (serious)
-Sana: And risk to have some kind of vampire to almost kill him again?! Y/N is a human, he has to be with humans, like ME.
-Mina: Uh huh, I'll be a human too, and if he wants to remain friends with Jeong and Nay, then I'll support him (serious)
-Hyejun: These two fighting is scarier than the ANE and the Yakuza together (gulps)
-Momo: It's a love triangle right in front of our eyes (chuckles) woah, this is totally youth's scent.
-Y/N: Enough! (sighs) Let's start planning our new movement, please.

-Mina: Right, let's stop acting all childish

-Mina: Right, let's stop acting all childish... Its impossible to know what future holds (smiles)
-Sana: This is probably the only thing we agree on... (rolls her eyes)
-Y/N: Myoui-san-
-Mina: Call me Mina...
-Y/N: Eh?
-Mina: C'mon, you rescued me and I almost kill you, don't keep the honorifics anymore... (chuckles)
-Y/N: Then, Mina... (smiles) I think that we should find the girl who cursed you, she's probably the only one who knows how to break it.
-Mina: And why do you think that she would help us?
-Y/N: Because, we have Jeongyeon and Nayeon, two werewolves hungry for someone that bad (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Iugh, we don't attack humans... That's horrible!
-Y/N: But you'll help us to scare her (smiles) And if not, what's scarier than real humans with eager for vengeance?
-Sana: Sometimes I fear you Y/N (smiles)
-Hyejun: He played a lot of videogames, this kind of behaviour isn't surprising anymore (chuckles)
-Momo: Mina, do you know where does that girl live at?
-Mina: (nods)
-Y/N: Let's head there then (smiles)
-Mina: I can't head there, the sun will hurt me (chuckles)
-Y/N: Right... Let's wait here meanwhile then.
-Sana: (sighs and sits on the ground) I pray for this to be over...
-Hyejun: Don't be like that, your race isn't over yet. You still have some chances with Y/N (smiles)
-Sana: I don't want to date Y/N or something like this... (while looking at you) I just believe that I can make him happier.
-Hyejun: Hmm... Well, Y/N looks really happy with Mina...
-Sana: (looks away) Fuck.

We spend the whole afternoon chatting and playing random games like truth or dare and stuff like that one. Until the night came, and Mina used her powers to turn the moon red. God, how much I missed it.

-Y/N: You have no idea of how much did I miss this (smiles)

-Mina: Well, at least you aren't scared anymore (chuckles)-Y/N: Red is my favourite colour anyway (smiles and srughs)-Mina: I used to hate it

-Y/N: Red is my favourite colour anyway (smiles and srughs)
-Mina: I used to hate it... It only brought problems to my life. But it also leaded me to you so... I kinda like it now (smiles)
-Y/N: (smiles) I always thought that you expected me to save you, that's why I never gave up. And since I knew that your humanity was still there I couldn't abandon you.
-Mina: Guess you have the purest heart out of everyone (smiles)

We continue on walking until we reach the girl's house. Mina uses her power to help me get to the rooftop where her room's window is.

I knock at it and wait for her open it, she looks at me confused while I greet her with a smile.

-Y/N: Good night, it is said that you are a witch, am I wrong? (smiles)
-Girl: Who are you?!
-Y/N: I'm an errand boy, Mina's errand boy to be more exactly (smiles)
-Girl: (runs to the other wall) Don't get close to me! That bitch stole my man! She flirted with the boy I liked!
-Y/N: You know, I have two werewolves craving for human's meat... You look delicious (smirks and steps closer)
-Girl: Don't step closer! I'll turn you into a frog!
-Y/N: How original (rolls your eyes) Tell me, how do we turn her back into a human?
-Girl: As if I would tell you (chuckles)
-Mina: Laia, you need to tell me how to be a human again... Really soon or else they'll eat you.
-Girl: You've turned into a monster (laughs) Incredible, you don't know how much it suits you.
-Y/N: Turn her back into a human, now!
-Girl: You'll be the one turning into a monster like her, just see! (smirks)
-Hyejun: (climbing the roof) God Y/N, isn't it easier to open the door to us first? (sighs)
-Girl: Hyejun senpai? (jawdrops)