🌻 TV Shows & Movies

I would say it's definitely hard to find Goblincore shows and Movies but here are some that I could find. The first one is Over The Garden Wall, one of my personal favorites. In The Show, two brothers are lost in the woods, and as they try to find their way home, they come across a taking bird and pumpkin ghosts, each odder than the last. The main characters Greg and Wirty are joined by a talking bluebird who helps them get home and a woodsman who warns them of an evil character called the Beast. Generally, I think it's a really good show that's defiantly goblincore! The next show that I recommend is Anne with An E I enjoy this one because of the amazing scenery and very goblincore storyline. The Series is about Anne whos an ambitious an orphan who comes to live with the Cuthberts. Anne is a creative girl with the best of intentions and an amazing imagination. She gets Adopted by  Marilla and her brother Matthew, Anne mistakenly arrives in place of the boy they to work for them on their farm. Personally, I find this show to be more Cottagecore than Goblincore but I still think that it would be a fun watch for any Goblin. The last thing I recommend is the movie Howls Moving Castle This is one of my favorite movies because of the artwork in it. It's about a thirteen-year-old hatmaker named Sophie who is turned into an old woman by a witch who enters her shop and curses her. She encounters a wizard named Howl, who wants to fight for the king. Overall this movie is very naturey and great, I would recommend it to anyone interested in the Goblincore Aesthetic.