Untitled Part 1

Phoenix's Pov        

        I rolled out of the cheap apartment bed, the springs creaking as I lifted myself up onto the cold hardwood floor. Anxiety ran through me as I realized that it be another day without a job, without money, and little to eat. Depressing thoughts still running through my head like an arrow, I some how made my way to the "kitchen" counter. I grabbed a glass of cold water almost tempted to dump the cold liquid on myself.

        Once I gulped down half of the liquid I did my makeup and hair. The liquid eye liner I had applied had a small wing curving upwards, and red lipstick that matched the color of my hair. I then began to rummage through my suit case looking for something to wear, I picked up skinny jeans that had wholes in the knees (cuz I'm punk rock I do what I want) and a tank top that says "i may or may not kidnap a bandmember today". My eyes glance in the mirror one more time before I grab my bag and stuff my phone, wallet, and earbuds in it and walk out the door.

        My eyes squint at the sun as I take a step out the door, I raise my hand blocking the blinding sun from my eyes. I close the apartment door behind me before sprinting down the stairs. Once I make my way down the stairs (without tripping) I reach my hand into my bag and grab my earbuds and phone out turning on "Off With Her Head"  (you should know who its by obviously, I mean your not reading this for dinosaur porn). Then walking about a block to get to the gas station.

        The cold glass meets my finger tips as I slide the gas station door open. Immediatley I walk up to the man behind the cash register, luckely there was no one else there. He had a beer belly, and sexy blonde hair that receded. Damn if I would have gotten to know him things would have worked out, now I won't be able to nickname him Bob Duncan...... man he probably would have given the best Bob Duncan experience ;3. His sexy blue eyes met with mine and I tried my hardest to keep my boner down. I heard the gas station door open again, letting in a wave of hot air, but ignored there presence. I looked the man in the eyes, then opened my mouth. "Sir where would your dressing rooms be?" I said pointing to a pack of condoms behind the desk. I heard the person who had just walked in burst out laughing.

        I held my breath trying not my hardest not to laugh, I began to feel light headed after holding my breath. A grin forced itself onto my face before I joined in with the person. As I turned around to look at the person I realized that they were familiar. Even through eyes stained from tears of laughter, I could tell I had seen this person before......

A/N: I may not be the best at writing but I still hope that someone enjoys this story. For anyone who read what would have been the beginning of Not Like The Movies, sorry I deleted it..... whoops. Sorry I just didn't like how the story was going and I wasn't enjoying writing it anymore, though I had already written other chapters of it I didn't like where it was going, and yes I know I could've changed that but I didn't know where to go with it. Anyways I hope you enjoy this and I will hopefully be writing more soon. Oh aren't these things supposed to be dramatic, I WONDER WHO THE PERSON COULD BE?!!

If you read this far then this is for you   (>^  3^ )>  <( ^ 3 ^)>  <( ^ 3 ^<)                                                         The cat I had originally made for you didn't work out so well so I made you this penguin thing. It may not be gunter but its......... still a penguin

R.I.P Cat that I had originally made