Untitled Part 3

A/N: So since no one said what their fav adventure time character is I'm guessing you guys like Lemongrab;3 Well hope you enjoy!

Phoenix's Pov

        Manny told me the address and said goodbye. I smiled feeling a little bit more happy, I guess I was just thankful that he wasn't playing around with a 'fangirl'. Not that I thought Manny would be the kind of person to do that, I just don't trust myself when it comes to reading people, at least not anymore. 

        I plopped my head back down on the pillow and closed my eyes, luckily I was able to fall asleep again even with knowing that I would meet the rest of my favorite band the next day. My eyes opened to the sound of a knock at the door. It couldn't be Manny he doesn't know where I live, plus I'm suppost to meet him at his place at 1. I opened the door immediatley wishing I hadn't, the landlord stood there with an unapproving glare. "You have two weeks to pay rent!" He said shoving a piece of paper in my face, then walking away.

        How the hell am I suppost to get this money, I can't even get a job and if I could in two weeks I still wouldn't have enough money. I looked at the clock trying to get my mind off of things. 12:00. The address that Manny gave me was only five blocks away. I grab my bag anyways, I needed to get out of this stupid apartment.

        By the time I got to the address its 12:50, instead of waiting 10 mins I knock on the door, hopeing that Manny would be the one to answer it. The door opens and I look up at the person. Luckily it was the one and only Electronic Magician. "Hi, I'm Phoenix" I said with a smile and extended my hand. "E-Evan" He said shyly shaking my hand. He stepped out of the way and let me inside. Suprisingly the house was tidy considering four guys live here. Manny peeked his head out a off what I assumed was the living room door way. "Hi Phoenix!" He greeted me cheerfully, giving me a bear hug. After he introduced me to Alix, we went to the basement. There was a small brown couch that sat across from where a microphone, guitar, drum set, and a machine (I don't know what the dubstep thing is called) stood. The guys checked their instruments as I sat down on the little couch. They began to play 'You're So Creepy'

        They played some other songs, till they were sweating buckets. I got up and hugged sweaty Manny. "That was amazing!" He hugged me back saying "thanks" in between pants. I looked over at Kevin who hadn't looked at me the whole time, he seemed to be staring at the floor the whole time he was singing. "Uhh.... Kevin you have an amazing voice." I mumbled, he kept his gaze at the floor. "Me, Evan, and Alix are going to go pick up pizza." Manny said giving me another hug. "I'll go!" Kevin said looking up from the floor at Manny. "Nope, we can't just leave Phoenix here alone." Kevin moaned rolling his eyes still avoiding looking at me.

        Once the guys left, Kevin went upstairs leaving me alone in the basement. I looked around the basement, in the corner off the room I saw an acoustic guitar. Hopefully he wouldn't be able to hear me. I started playing 'Off With Her Head' Only half way through the song I heard the basement door open.

Kevin's Pov

        I sprinted up the stairs leaving Phoenix alone in the basement. Honestly I didn't know what she looked like, I tried to ignore her the whole time. I sat on a stool by the kitchen counter waiting for them to return with the pizza. It's not that I have anything against Phoenix, I'm just tired of fangirls. My attention was caught by the sound of singing coming from the basement, I leaned my ear against the basement door. From what I could hear it sounded like Phoenix was singing 'Off With Her Head'. Hopeing that she wouldn't hear the door I opened it and peeked down to where she was sitting with the acoustic guitar in her lap. She stopped playing. Shit! Ours eyes met, she was beautiful, she had blood red hair, pale skin, and crystal blue eyes. She looked down at the floor her cheaks turning red, she fumbled with her hands nervously.

        Just in time the front door opened, the beautiful smell of pizza filling my lungs. "PIZZAAAA!!!!" Manny yelled through the house, I stepped out of the basement doorway back into the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Phoenix walk over to Manny "I think I'm gonna head home." She mumbled to him. "NOOO!!! Please stay. Did Kevin say something to you?" He pouted, I could feel his eyes staring holes into the back of my head. "No" she said probably too quickly for Manny's taste. "Then stay." he said chirpily. I turned my head and watched as Phoenix shook her head. The guys sat down leaving Phoenix to sit next to me, just great. 

        Phoenix's Pov

        I had to sit next to Kevin since the guys sat every where else. "Hey.... Phoenix we're having a party tomorrow, you wanna come?" Alix spoke up his face stuffed with pizza. "Sure!" I smiled a him. "Do you even drink?" Manny added with a smirk. "mmm... yes" I lied, smirking back at Manny. He rolled his eyes, adding a "whatever". 

        After we finished pizza we talked a while longer. It began to get dark so I told them that I had to go home. Manny hugged me once more before I headed out the door. Once I was outside of the apartment building, I started to hear voices. As I got closer to the building they got louder. A group of guys stood by the stairs swinging their bottles around and slurring. Trying to ignore them I started to climb the stairs, but was pulled back by an arm wrapping around my wrist. They dug their fingernails into my old scars making me cringe, they tugged my arm making me fall back. The guy who was holding onto my wrist pulled me up and pushed me against the wall.

        They forced themself against me, crashing their lips roughly to mine. I didn't kiss back, they began to force their tongue into my mouth. Tears began to run down my cheaks, they made their way down to my neck holding a hand over my mouth to keep me from crying for help. I began to bite the guys hand causing him to swear and slap me. Headlights blinded me as a car began to approuch us. I heard a car door slam as someone pulled the guy off of me beating him up. The person helped me up, and wiped the tears of my cheaks with their thumb. I looked up at the person my eyes meeting with their beautiful blue eyes.... for the second time?

A/N: Wow I really did not see that coming, no but really I didn't know that was going to happen thats not what I planned. As you can tell I'm not good at writing action. I might write more today if I get bored Idk. But I really do hope you enjoyed this. Oh and don't be shy you can comment I don't bite (She's a wolf and I like it when she bites me). Also please tell the goat to make it snow again!!! THANK YOU!