Prologue

DISCLAIMER

This is just fanfiction.
Things that happened in the story are just imagination they are not gonna happen in real life. The story doesn't mean to hurt anyone in any way it's just for entertainment purposes. Don't get offended or believe in things in the story or take them seriously.

English is not my first language I apologize for the mistakes.

-RN

Name : Jeon Jungkook [ JK in Mafia World]

Age : 25

Family : Mrs. Jeon [his mother]. 

Jeon Jungkook is a cold-hearted Ceo for the world. He is a famous business tycoon. He is incredibly intelligent and smart. He is cold, rude, and arrogant. But in his true self, he is the most feared Mafia Leader. A ruthless mafia who never heard what mercy is! He never interferes lives of innocent people, he is not a sadist. He is not the one who only kills criminals or mafia goons. He is the one who can even kill an innocent person who messes with his peace. He has his man morals and principles of life. He has a heart but a cold heart that no one can melt. 
He is the devil himself in human form.

Name : Min Y/n

Age : 24

Family : Mr. Min [ Step-father]

Min Y/n is a normal girl you are happy with her life. She was abroad for 5 years and recently came back. She only has a step-father who treats her as her own daughter. She is a psychologist. She helps people to overcome their fears and fight their problems in life. She is kind and pure. She is a mature girl working on the path to success. She lives in her own world of happiness unbothered by the darkness. She is straightforward and a little bit feisty but her kindness and innocence overpower all. 

.

.

.

.

Jeon Jungkook and Min Y/n cross paths thinking it useless to remember but it's their fate that they have to be each other's destiny.

Jeon Jungkook who is in complete darkness meets a sunshine Y/n. But his negative aura affects Y/n. His negative feelings for her push all the positive feelings. 
He wanted to make her life hell. 

His lust, desire, and obsession make it worse for Y/n to bear with him.

Following it, things get complicated when the situation changes completely. 
His regrets remain of no use. 

Would he be able to bring back his old Y/n?
What happened that they hate each other?
What did JK do to Y/n?
Why he regrets it?

Find all the answers by reading the book.

I hope you like it.

Do Vote and Comment