R5 - Day One

Mastermind will begin on Day 3. Activity check to avoid day strikes.

ACTIVITY CHECK ---|

"Perfect form, well done Honey!"

Rose smiled at the To-Be as Honey padded over to her, carrying her prey in her jaws, her eyes shining with the compliment.

"You're going to be a fine prey-hunter some day," the she-cat murmured, as she turned to lead her back to the main camp.

Honey hesitated.

"Can't I stay a little longer? I think I could catch more if I tried!" she pleaded, as Rose tilted her head in consideration. The she-cat sighed, nodding.

"Alright... just be careful. Come back as soon as possible," she warned, as Honey nodded happily.

"Thanks Rose!"

----------------------

"Now's our chance..."

As Honey headed further into the fields within the mountain, she was unaware of the eight cats following her through the tall grass.

Without warning, she was thrown forwards from behind as a cat leapt on top of her, two others coming up on her left and right sides.

"W-What are you doing? Let me go!" she yowled, struggling against the cats and trying to roll away from their claws.

"Not a chance," the second traitor hissed, digging their claws into the she-cat the hardest. Finally, the traitor lookout delivered the killing blow, as the lead traitor grinned in satisfaction.

"Come away quickly, our work here is done."

Honey That Sweetens The Herb has been killed. She was the Shapeshifter.

----------------------

A wail echoed through the fields, with a tribe hunting group having alerted the rest of the cats to the young to-be's body.

Rose collapsed next to her, her sounds of grief filling the horrified silence created by the tribe. Apple finally spoke after examining the fallen she-cat's wounds.

"These are claw marks, but what cat could commit such an act... We must discuss, and find justice for poor Honey."

----------------------

Robin has been muted by the Elder.

Discuss and vote. As stated previously, please don't try to pressure too many people into revealing their role on the first day. You may reveal it if you think it may help, but this may also put you in danger as a target for the traitors.

If you aren't sure how to discuss or what to share, maybe have a read through some of the previous discussions in R1-R4 to get an idea of what to do. Feel free to ask me any questions of how the game works in the random chain.

DISCUSSION CHAIN ---|

VOTING CHAIN ---|

ROLEPLAY CHAIN ---|

RANDOM CHAT ---|

----------------------